Chelsea Thread

I hope so. He played a couple of good passes on Saturday, but at least 10 absolutely terrible passes. At times he doesn't look anything like a footballer - so annoying. I think he has to go.

And if Malouda went I'm not sure anyone would notice.

Haven't seen today's game yet - but by all accounts it was less than impressive. (No doubt SWP was on the pitch ;)))

Deco's tackling is awful, by the way! Ballack will get plenty of football while Deco is serving his numerous suspensions!

Still hold a grudge do the Portuguese?

I think you simply see grudges everywhere.

If you want to know, I still hold a grudge against Ricardo, our goalkeeper.

As far as Deco is concerned, I remember having discussions on these boards around 04 about Deco vs Lampard and Ballack, and I always stated that I rated Deco much higher than the other two.

I personally don't like Ballack because he always looks like a player full of himself to me, and to me he's not as good as he thinks he is.

I personally don't like Ballack because he always looks like a player full of himself to me, and to me he's not as good as he thinks he is.

Who cares? Just by thinking he's better than what he is, he improves quiet a lot as a player. Confidence is a big part of a player.

Oh, and I think Deco and Ballack are both equally good. Though I do think Ballack is more complete.

Big Phil looks to be persisiting with Malouda and SWP which I am finding a little worrying (particularly after yesterday's match, they were both woeful).

At this rate the window will close and we will be stuck with them for at least another 4 months. "Can't cross" and "Won't cross" Phil - get rid!

Malouda is being linked to Roma though? I don't rate Malouda at all, personally. SWP is pretty good though.

Malouda is being linked to Roma though? I don't rate Malouda at all, personally. SWP is pretty good though.

Everone is linked everywhere though, doesn't mean there's any truth in it.

Malouda is bone idle, SWP tries hard but his basic technique is poor and his passing is abysmal. I'd rather have a couple of youth players in there than those two.

Both look like staying and Real won't sell Robinho, If i was you lot, get rid of both, try and get someone like Sanchez on one side and Zhirkov on the other, great balance with a trickster and one that puts in a decent cross.

Malouda is (was) a world class left winger. Arguably the best in the world during the 06/07 season. I'd keep him.

Ben Haim gone to Citeh for £6m.

Kalou looked good in the first couple of games but he doesn't have that killer instinct. He could score so many goals if only he could finish.

Anelka looks very sharp right now. He's got 2 goals already against us. Disappointed to see our lineup and Kalac's performance. Chelsea already look in shape.

Who needs Drogba??:-pp
Anelka has looked very good during these pre season games, not only today against Milan,but even the games before,linking very with the midfielders.

Viva Malouda ! His 1st good game in years.

Nah mate you 're wrong,you should know before he got injured he was really good ,he started the last season very well scoring against Man u and the first premier league game against birmingham but as soon as he got his knee injury we lost the malouda of "the Ligue 1"

Well it looks like Anelka will be starting the season for sure, especially with Drogba sidelined. I always thought Anelka would profit more, with the likes of Deco, Ballack and Lampard all behind him.

I wonder, with Kalou also away, will Di Santo get a place on the bench, perhaps alongside Sheva?

Back
Top Bottom