Chelsea Thread

I think some Chelsea fans should finally credit Grant. Chelsea played a good game today and showed that they can defeat the best. I also think Ballack is more effective than Lampard. Hes got more initiative and determination.

good win played well attacked throughout the game why can't we play like this all the time?? anyway will take this victory!!! Well played Blues!! yay!! Premier League race all open again!!

ballack_4.jpg

greetings from germany :BY:

I think some Chelsea fans should finally credit Grant. Chelsea played a good game today and showed that they can defeat the best. I also think Ballack is more effective than Lampard. Hes got more initiative and determination.

Good post, I agree.

Exactly Stef, Well done to Chelsea you lot bossed us today and clearly were the better team and have given us alot to think about, even if you lot win the league you will have deserved it, Cups involve skill and luck, but the league table doesn't lie the best team wins it, what a week, Avram Grant deserves all the praise he gets for this week

well what can I say held the ball so much you gave it to Rooney . I thought Drogba was wrong in his falling at every wimp and the bitch tactics on Ballack . In the end you got the points and that`s what count Manutd are a tough side even when there off their game. Cole and Shev 2 important saves give them props on that

oh... No doubt Drogba will be off in the summer me think!

Oh, and Ballack just showed what a world class player he is. I mean the way he plays, the swagger, the physical presence. Just awesome!

I don't feel sorry for Sheva AT ALL - he knew that English football wouldn't suit him yet the guy wanted the £££ so it's his hard luck that he's a bit shit now.

Good win today lads. Your team played very well. Lucky with the penalty, but deserved to win regardless.

I still think it'll be a travesty if you the league though, based on the whole season not just today. Rubbish football for the majority of it. Hopefulyl now Grant will get some credit and United will still go on to win their next two. Kind of everyone wins.

feel bad for sheva but we should be thankful for his save in the last couple of minutes including cole!! Is it just me or has he been improving his game defensively and attacking!! He has looked solid in the past few games ever since of that scandal!! Pathetic to see drogba & Ballack having a fight!! More signs of Drogba leaving!!
Grant should be given credit now!! He deserves it!! Definitely should be provided a chance now!!

Last edited:
Shit!! This just got closer now!! Well Interesting though. Grant now has to make sure that he does not lose points against Newcastle. They seem to be on fire currently. But United got West Ham too.

Well you deserved the win but it doesn't look to me as if Grant is leading the team's success, it seems that the players are actually doing it, so it will be interesting in the summer if some of your better players leave and Grant is still there.

I don't get it when Chelsea loose or draws a game everyone blames Grant either due to his Subs plan or due to his team selection tactics etc etc. But when he wins selects the right team gets the subs right nobody gives him his credit? why the hell are we still saying he sucks when all we gotta do for the time being rally behind him and support him!! Clubs bigger than everyone!! And I think Grants deserves to get his just reward!!

I don't get it when Chelsea loose or draws a game everyone blames Grant either due to his Subs plan or due to his team selection tactics etc etc. But when he wins selects the right team gets the subs right nobody gives him his credit? why the hell are we still saying he sucks when all we gotta do for the time being rally behind him and support him!! Clubs bigger than everyone!! And I think Grants deserves to get his just reward!!

I agree mate, even if i hate the guy it's time to give him credit and today he made some good subs just like he did against Arsenal.
And with the win he got today he has beaten the big"3" Arsenal and man u in the league and liverpool in the carling cup:))

i personally think hes done and doing a great job, just because he doesnt run up the line and slide on his knees like a bellend when you score doesnt mean hes a shit gaffa, if he gets sacked in the summer then the board are fucking daft imho

i personally think hes done and doing a great job, just because he doesnt run up the line and slide on his knees like a bellend when you score doesnt mean hes a shit gaffa, if he gets sacked in the summer then the board are fucking daft imho

:LOL: Totally Agree!

I agree mate, even if i hate the guy it's time to give him credit and today he made some good subs just like he did against Arsenal.
And with the win he got today he has beaten the big"3" Arsenal and man u in the league and liverpool in the carling cup:))

Worth noting against the big 3:
V. United - Interesting handball at end
v. Arsenal - Interesting offside 'no call' on 2nd goal
v. Liverpool - Very interesting 'penalty' from what I still don't know.

For all those who argue football is about margins, you have to admit, fortune is smiling on Chelsea in the league!

Back
Top Bottom