Champions League 2012/13

anyone notice how empty San Siro was last night?

What has happened to Italian football :(

I notice they broke my damn bet , and good coz I'v been stupid to bet for those sun of the bitchz , i had bet Milan 1, psg 3+ , real 3+ , olympiacos 1 , Birmingham 1 and derby 1 with 3 euro to win 148 euro

Congrats to Celtic 125 anniversary.. what a evening there, 2-1 Barcelona beaten. Lovely stuff. Barsa was unlucky and poor :/

barca were not unlucky,if you continue to play the same way over and over again teams will find a way to counter it(inter,chelsea and celtic) have now played perfect gameplans against barca's weeakness.. ie the lack of a proper defensive unit. celta vigo were unlucky at the weekend not to get the same outcome. barca are still a great team but i cant see them winning the tournament playing without defensive organisation with CBs playing in CB positions and no set piece defensive organisation

Awesome win for Celtic, had to be on top form and they were.

Great atmosphere at stadium and a great performance from our young team minus some good players was just fab.

FD

Barca has too many similar style players even in size. A prototype Messi in every position . Celtic were great! The same way Arsenal was when they beat them 2-1!

To beat Barca , you need to be flawless! and lucky not to take down their players inside the box.:PRAY:

For Barca ... the sleepy giant midget as awoke.

Great win for Cletic, i'm very happy for them.
Most people seem to forget that Barcelona missed both Puyol and Piqué...
All credit to Celtic, but those are the two only Barcelona players who can decently head a ball.
What was wrong with Cesc Fabregas? Was he injured?

Gutted for Donetsk. IMO they were the better team against Chelsea, but Chelsea wanted to win more at the end of the match. The better team lost, but the win isn't undserved. This was a great match to watch.

No mate, Fabregas came on as sub, as did Pique and as did Villa.

Celtic had their top scorer out, their young player of the year out, our best left back for god know's how long (maybe best I've ever saw at CP) was out and our captain was out.

A great achievement ever moreso.

FD

I'm sorry Frank, i alternated that mtach with Chelsea-Donetsk. While yesterday Celtic were the team i supported most of all, the match i wanted to see most of all was the Chelsea one.

As both my kids watched and are fans of Barcelona and Chelsea, i had to compromise. My son could only watch the first half, so we watched the first half of Celtic. The second half my daughter and i watched Chelsea-Donetsk, but i couldn't resist take a look what went on in the other match. I knew Villa played, but i wasn't aware of the fact that Piqué came in...

I do hope Donetsk progress, they were a joy to watch...That group is very strong with Juventus, Chelsea and Donetsk. Those 3 teams have everything to be semi-finalists imo...

I do hope Donetsk progress, they were a joy to watch...That group is very strong with Juventus, Chelsea and Donetsk. Those 3 teams have everything to be semi-finalists imo...

who of Juve/Chelsea you want out ?

I really want Chelsea out from this groupe , wish Shaktar get at last one draw last night !

It's probably the most interesting group. Next match is in Turin for Chelsea, that's the make or break. I believe if Chelsea lose and Shaktar win, then Juve and Shaktar go through.

Historically I'd expect Juve to be favorites, but there's something about this new Juve that feels, fresh - inexperienced and lacking some confidence in Europe. Think it'll be a draw and Chelsea will obliterate Nordsjaelland (?) on the last game to qualify.

If we beat Chelsea and Shaktar beat Nordsjaelland, both Juve and Shaktar would only need one point from the last match in Donetsk to advance I believe.

I'm a Chelsea fan but i do want Juvé & Shakhtior(especially) to proceed, getting the title holder out would be a good thing for the rest & it will give another competitive edge to the other teams ;)

I'm a Chelsea fan but i do want Juvé & Shakhtior(especially) to proceed, getting the title holder out would be a good thing for the rest & it will give another competitive edge to the other teams ;)
Are you ironical or drunk mate? :) Do you really want your team out, knowing nobody made a Champions League consecutive victory?

Speaking of fair play - anyone follow the Turkish league much? Galatasary are a disgrace. Nasty, dangerous foulers, but man if you get near to touching them they're down faster than light, rolling around clutching faces etc.

Haven't seen gamesmanship like this since United were behind against a certain Porto team under a certain Mourinho. It's remarkable. It's like an ad for why people don't like the sport.

I've never seen ANYTHING like that Luiz Adriano goal!! Hahahha :LMAO: :D

Don't miss out guys! If someone doesn't know what happened, watch the highlights in Shakhtar game!!

To all of our Russian and Ukranian friends here, please TRANSLATE all post-match interviews for us. The journalists are bound to have a field day with this and have plenty of questions for Darjo Srna, Lucescu and everyone else.

I'm very curious what happenned there. Do you guys think Luiz Adriano is actually THAT much of a dirty piece of $hit to do that?! He seems confused and thought ball is in play. Was he confused? Didn't know what's going on?

This is VERY STRANGE that's for sure! And let's face it Shakhtar does NOT need a goal like that to beat ANY team let alone the Danish minnows.

Back
Top Bottom