Champions League 2012/13

LOL for this post. You confused us with Barca?

Don't think so, for all the bitching you may do about certain Barcelona players diving now and then, you would never say the words "dirty, nasty, fouls" in the same sentence if you were refering to Barcelona defense, as you can with Galatasaray currently.

Good result for you, by the way.

Have a good night.

I'm very curious what happenned there. Do you guys think Luiz Adriano is actually THAT much of a dirty piece of $hit to do that?! He seems confused and thought ball is in play. Was he confused? Didn't know what's going on?

He perfectly knows what's going on and it makes it even worse. He's a piece of $hit. Probably the most unfair behavior I've seen without resorting to violence.

What makes it even worse (if possible) is that after the goal, the dannis did the kick off thinking that Shakhtar would allow them to score, but gues which player starts to waive his hands asking for the defenders to act and press them... himself!

And that doesn't stop here. He was perfectly conscious of what he had done. He even celebrated quite stupidly the goals he scored. And when he was subbed, he even did a sign to the public and went away laughing.

How can you be so imbecile? If I were a referee, I would have sent off this guy. No matter the rules. Out of the pitch. For being an idiot.

Lucescu should have asked his team to let the dannish score. His attitude leaves a lot to desire.

Wow. That should enable the other team to:

a. Score a goal without contesting it
b. Punch him in his smug, celebrating face

I totally agree with B. But in a situation like this, I said that the referee should be able to send him off, or at least cut the play and show him a yellow.

Or, even better, give the goal to the other team.

Don't think so, for all the bitching you may do about certain Barcelona players diving now and then, you would never say the words "dirty, nasty, fouls" in the same sentence if you were refering to Barcelona defense, as you can with Galatasaray currently.

Good result for you, by the way.

Have a good night.

I mean this;

"but man if you get near to touching them they're down faster than light, rolling around clutching faces etc."

I mean this;

"but man if you get near to touching them they're down faster than light, rolling around clutching faces etc."

ib1FMG9byNySUl.gif

Number of such 'injuries' when still 0-0? None.
Number of such 'injuries' when 1-0 up? Literally dozens. Eboue alone must have eaten up 5 minutes of time.

funny GIF !

I remember Falcao w/ Porto score a strange goal..

YouTube - FC Porto vs Arsenal, round of 16 1st

Arsenal on the return batter them 5-0 at the Emirates. So, Shakhtar may paid for it later. I never witness such unfairness of a goal. Mentally speaking that dented any chance for the Denmark team. For ppl to have a dig at Barcelona at every whim should be embarrass for the attempt. ** drum-line changed the beat 2yrs. ago

Well deserved Juventus win over Chelsea.
Playing for a draw often results in a defeat.

Di Matteo is to blame for this one.

What the Shakthar player did is one of the most unfair things i ever saw in wtching 40 years of football.

Oh and congratulations to Galatasaray. I sincerely hope they go through and have to play against Barcelona...Then i hope that Barcelona and Messi will show them a thing or two...

To all of our Russian and Ukranian friends here, please TRANSLATE all post-match interviews for us. The journalists are bound to have a field day with this and have plenty of questions for Darjo Srna, Lucescu and everyone else.

I'm very curious what happenned there. Do you guys think Luiz Adriano is actually THAT much of a dirty piece of $hit to do that?! He seems confused and thought ball is in play. Was he confused? Didn't know what's going on?

This is VERY STRANGE that's for sure! And let's face it Shakhtar does NOT need a goal like that to beat ANY team let alone the Danish minnows.

Mhitaran said after the game:

We allowed them to score the second goal (2-1 goal). Journalist asked, so the second goal of Nordsjelland was your fairplay help?
Mhitaran said YES.

Luchesku:

Stepanenko didnt understand, thats why we didn't give them chance to score straight after our first goal.

Srna:

So Srna, did Nordsjelland score second goal on their own or you allowed them to score? Unfortunately it was goal made by them..

On top of this, they didn't even score own goal to even the tide after this piece of sh*t from Adriano, andthat they didn't score a goal after they were leading 2-4 or 2-5.

And now whole team lies like rats.

I've never seen ANYTHING like that Luiz Adriano goal!! Hahahha :LMAO: :D

Don't miss out guys! If someone doesn't know what happened, watch the highlights in Shakhtar game!!

It was unbelievable, but not funny at all.
This is ridiculous. He was Punshing Fairplay straight into the face.

He is biggest cunt of the year in football and I think he is such a stupid idiot, if he still doesn't know what he did wrong. But I think he knew well, what he did. A bad day for Fairplay.

Donezk deserved the victory after all, as they were much better, but what a shame that Adrianos teammates have not reacted properly and let Nordsjaelland score immediatley after kick off.

Unbelievable...

Last edited:
I've never seen ANYTHING like that Luiz Adriano goal!! Hahahha :LMAO: :D

Don't miss out guys! If someone doesn't know what happened, watch the highlights in Shakhtar game!!

what happened exactly? i only had time to watch the juve-chelsea game, and i haven't watched any other highlights yet, but i can't quite figure it out from that vid... what was going on there? :))

Two players (one of each team) clashed with each other and seemed injured.
The ref stopped the game to allow the doctors to look after both players.
The game resumed with a "referee ball" (don't know of this is the correct term) but the Donetsk player said to the Nordsjaeland one that he would give them the ball back (they were inpossession when the ref stopped the game). So the Danish player never made any effort to go for the ball and the Donetsk player kicked the ball back in the direction of the Danish GK. The Brazilian forward treated this as some kind of through ball and went for the ball while al lthe Danish players watched him perplexd. He rounded the GK as good as unchallenged and scored and then all hell broke loose...

That's about it Ben, hope you understand my clumsy explanation...

Do any of you remember what Pinto to vs Kopenhagen a couple of years ago?

A Kopenhagen player was one on one with him and Pinto whistled, making the Kopenhagen player believe he was ruled back by the referee.

Pinto did get a suspention, but still.

funny GIF !

I remember Falcao w/ Porto score a strange goal..

YouTube - FC Porto vs Arsenal, round of 16 1st

Arsenal on the return batter them 5-0 at the Emirates. So, Shakhtar may paid for it later. I never witness such unfairness of a goal. Mentally speaking that dented any chance for the Denmark team. For ppl to have a dig at Barcelona at every whim should be embarrass for the attempt. ** drum-line changed the beat 2yrs. ago

I see above Porto being brought up to the matter, i can easily remember some "unfair play" free kicks by Henry or Giggs. Nothing compared to what L. Adriano did yesterday. But still...

The thing is, that half of donezk team wanted to let Nordsjaeland score the 2:1 immediately without interfering. more than half of the team did nothing, but Adriano yelled at his teammates and one defender or midfielder kicked the ball away and the match continued "normal". in the end Adriano scored two more times and celebrated them like hell and after his substitution he was laughing and clapping while he was on his way to the bench or cabine - i don't remeber exactly.
since his unfairness this was extremly provoking.

after the match he shows that he is really a stupid guy. in interviews he said he was happy about all 3 goals also for the first one.

dumb as hell...

i really like how donezk plays in this CL and they really deserve going into knockout stage, but adriano is a dumbass...

I guess you could make an argument that what Adriano did is actually more honest than a player like Busquets - who deliberately lies in an attempt to get players sent off (and worse makes referees wary of stopping play for actual injuries).

From a purely moral perspective, Adriano has just ignored the fair play 'guidelines'. Busquets actively and willingly breaks the rules to cheat.

(obviously I'd rather neither happened, just saying it's not the worst thing to happen in football. The outrage here is far more than that seen in several 'stamping' incidences this season)

Some years ago when Barca played again Shakhtar was one moment when Messi also played unfair and amiss. He didn't apologize

Sorry mate but you're trying to make it seem similar when it's not even remotely the case.

Shakhtar players were falling to the floor every 2 minutes with the aim to disrupt play and waste time. And that day Messi finally fed up and the Nth time a Shakhtar player fell to the floor when Barcelona was attacking he simply kept on playing and shot.

Failed comparison. Nothing to do with what happened yesterday.

I'm tired of seeing those players who feign injury all the time to disrupt the match flow. Is as pathetic as any other unfair attitude. Last year against Chelsea Drogba beated the world record, being 13 minutes (some guy of the catalan radio clocked it) on the floor. 13 minutes, mate! No wonder at the end some players fed up and won't stop.

And still Milan were very average Stef. I went to see the match and Anderlecht were the better team for 80 minutes (Milan were better the first 10 minutes).
You got to admire how they score goals at crucial times (right after half time yesterday).

I went to watch the match as some sort of neutral, but it strikes me that refs always decide against the lesser teams in 50/50 decisions. Just before the red card Anderlecht lost the ball because of a clear foul on Kouyaté. Gillet got a yellow card for no reason at all (Nocerino went down as if hit by a train). Anderlecht had a penalty call that would have been given for Milan. And then finally only 3 minutes of extra-time after a game with 6 substitutions, a red card, and countless times Milan players lying half dead on the pitch...

El-Sharawy is a class act, but the rest of this Milan team is very average. Great goal from Mexes...

PS: i'm not implying that Anderlecht are better than Milan, but in yesterday's match, they were...

This was in no means a good performance by Milan. Anderlecht were the much better side, especially in the first half. They held possession and pressured Milan's defence whereas Milan had ZERO shots on goal in that half and were spraying misplaced passes. Then things evened out a bit after El Shaarawy's goal. I do think the red card was harsh and should have not been given and Nocerino is known for his theatrics.

Thing is gerd, this is Milan this year. Average team with average displays. Any good team will have an edge against Milan, like Malaga, Lazio, Fiorentina,... They all had an edge on Milan. Even Anderlecht yesterday. The only thing that is saving this season from being a disaster is El Shaarawy.

Yesterday Milan did not win against Anderlecht, it was Anderlecht that lost against Milan.
Still, to be fair, Milan showed a maturity that Belgian clubs never seem to have the last 15 years...

In a way the victory was deserved and in the end, winning is all that matters in football...

Anderlecht had a once in life opportunity in a group where every other year they would be by far the weakest team. Both Zenith and Milan underachieved...

The thing is that Zenith spent more on Hulk and Witsel in a day than Anderlecht's year budget (more than double to be precise: 95 million euro - 45 million euro): that says it all.

I guess you could make an argument that what Adriano did is actually more honest than a player like Busquets - who deliberately lies in an attempt to get players sent off (and worse makes referees wary of stopping play for actual injuries).

From a purely moral perspective, Adriano has just ignored the fair play 'guidelines'. Busquets actively and willingly breaks the rules to cheat.

(obviously I'd rather neither happened, just saying it's not the worst thing to happen in football. The outrage here is far more than that seen in several 'stamping' incidences this season)

What about Pepe then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FI0fPq3UgeI#!

probably a life time ban from football for being PSYCHO?

Last edited:
Yesterday Milan did not win against Anderlecht, it was Anderlecht that lost against Milan.
Still, to be fair, Milan showed a maturity that Belgian clubs never seem to have the last 15 years...

In a way the victory was deserved and in the end, winning is all that matters in football...

Anderlecht had a once in life opportunity in a group where every other year they would be by far the weakest team. Both Zenith and Milan underachieved...

The thing is that Zenith spent more on Hulk and Witsel in a day than Anderlecht's year budget (more than double to be precise: 95 million euro - 45 million euro): that says it all.

I know you all love to count money, but please stop :) Zenit have so many problems this season its not even funny. Hulk is lost in Zenit, we all need a winter break.

El sha is in incredible form, never though that would happen. When Milan signed him from Genoa, i though he'd be another Gilardino type of story (Young promess with a world class potential, but never went all the way)

Let's hope he'll be like this for the rest of the year, Milan really needs him

ib1FMG9byNySUl.gif

Number of such 'injuries' when still 0-0? None.
Number of such 'injuries' when 1-0 up? Literally dozens. Eboue alone must have eaten up 5 minutes of time.

If you would bother, you can clearly see that Rafael stands on Buraks heel. The only thing you just have to do is to take off your United glasses. As a Galatasaray supporter I can say that I don't like Burak. Oke, he scores important goals for us, but I just don't like him. So I'm objective, please be objective too.

Luiz Adriano: I am very sorry about what happened

Shakhtar forward has commented on the situation around the first goal scored against FC Nordsjælland

- I haven’t seen the beginning of the episode, because I was standing with my back to the ball and my face towards the opposition goal, I was in the attacking area and did not notice what had happened on our half. Later, after analyzing the replay of that episode, I realized what had happened, I completely changed my view on the episode. I'm very sorry about what happened, I apologize to all the fans and UEFA. I always respected, do and will respect the Fair Play rules. I promise that this will never happen again.

http://video.shakhtar.com/en/v4517

Luiz Adriano: I am very sorry about what happened

Of course he would say this, because he knows UEFA is considering to punish him.

I would have respected him if he had said that all this 'fair-play' thing is nonsense and that the Nordsjaelland player who went to the ground holding is face, was actually overdoing it since the impact was on his breast and not his face...that would have made sense. Now IMO, he is an even bigger twat... Why are most football players such stupid arse holes ?

Back
Top Bottom