Champions League 2012/13

eliseu's both goals are delightful to watch.

edit: add james rodriguez's goal to the list. and btw, ronaldo's third goal might be the first chip goal I've ever seen from him since that famous disallowed one in the friendly against spain. I thought he was too bad at it.

Last edited:
Man City with more luck then talent, unbelievable, how wrong this decision was, this was never in a million years a penalty, but Dortmund simply had to make their goals, Lewandowski MUST score this goal and everything's fine.

Btw, Ballotelli with a good gesture, don't know, what Weidenfeller tried to do there, this isn't fair at all and Ballotelli gave the correct answer.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!

Sorry but I had to do it !
WHAT
A
GAME

One of the best thrilling games of Montpellier I've seen !!
I'm all fucking wet (no I'm not a girl).
CAMARA FOR PRESIDENT !

WHAT A GAME again !

I just rediscovered Montpellier's spirit last year !!
The point earned there is like more than the 3 points thank you again Camara

Btw I'm sorry about Draxler's Injury such a good player :(

Man City with more luck then talent, unbelievable, how wrong this decision was, this was never in a million years a penalty, but Dortmund simply had to make their goals, Lewandowski MUST score this goal and everything's fine.

Btw, Ballotelli with a good gesture, don't know, what Weidenfeller tried to do there, this isn't fair at all and Ballotelli gave the correct answer.

Great game and Dortmund completely deserved the win, but imo that's a penalty. His arm was far from his body and up in the air.

I am not sure about this, he was in a fast movement and the shoot came from a distance of merely one meter. He never had his arms there on purpose and they weren't that far away from his body. I still say, this isn't a penalty.

Gotta hand it to Dortmund, apart from the opening 20mins or so, Dortmund were much the better team. Strangely, watching Dortmund it was like watching the City of last season. City of this season are all over the place form wise.

Dortmund deserved to win and I wouldn't have given the penalty, however, we've had 2 of them go against us vs Liverpool in the last 12 months tho so I'm not gonna complain too much.

The draw probably makes for a more interesting group as it doesn't change things too much since City are capable of getting at least a draw in Germany. I expect us both to beat Ajax home and away so it may come down to our home games vs Madrid. 2nd place may be decided upon by goal difference :PRAY:

And he doesn't stop scoring!!!
ibqovmgxgjlgbp.gif

Big Respect for Malaga !
after all what thay went threw, and their key stars transfers ..
6 deserved points with style ..

did you notice what happened to the ball in two games ? Schalke - Montpellier (once) & Ajax - Madrid (twice)?
it lost some air ..
what a coincidence, twice in one night ..

Last edited:
Malaga where way too strong for Anderlecht.
In a way Anderlecht were lucky the first half and Proto made some fantastic saves and then in the last second of injury time, Eliseu scores the above goal...Malaga went up 0-1 right at half-time (Anderlecht didn't even have to kick-off after the goal). Psychologically this must have made a huge difference for both teams.

And then in the second half Kouyaté was unlucky to concede a penalty. It definitely was a penalty, but he just slipped and so touched the Malaga player.

The third goal was a beauty: pass and chip were fantastic.

All in all Malaga were too good, but in a way fate was cruel to Anderlecht (i know this sounds awfully biased and chauvinistic).

Joe Hart silenced his critics last night! WHAT A PERFORMANCE!! He single handedly stopped Dortmund and he needed to because City were outplayed and outclassed in their own backyard.

If it wasn't for some unusually bad finishing from Lewandowski and co. (what the fuck was he thinking, hitting that with his right-foot!) and Super-man performance from Joe Hart, they could've been beaten 6-2 at home! WHAT A GAME this was to watch! Those who missed it should go back and see it!

City and its players found out first hand, how different and how much tougher it is to play in CL than in the Premier League. Totally different class, technique and movement. They weren't ready for a team like Dortmund and have Joe Hart to thank for that point. The man was on steroids! :SHOCK:

Can't remember the last time a goalkeeper DOMINATED a match like this being Man Of the Match so easily!! Probably Javi Varas (Sevilla) vs. Barcelona last year. It was unreal! :SHOCK:

As for BVB and Jurgen Klopp, this draw felt like defeat to them I'm sure. Too many missed chances and then to give up a shitty penalty at the end... football can be so cruel but you always knew it would happen if you don't kill the game off by taking your chances.

Joe Hart silenced his critics last night! WHAT A PERFORMANCE!! He single handedly stopped Dortmund and he needed to because City were outplayed and outclassed in their own backyard.

If it wasn't for some unusually bad finishing from Lewandowski and co. (what the fuck was he thinking, hitting that with his right-foot!) and Super-man performance from Joe Hart, they could've been beaten 6-2 at home! WHAT A GAME this was to watch! Those who missed it should go back and see it!

City and its players found out first hand, how different and how much tougher it is to play in CL than in the Premier League. Totally different class, technique and movement. They weren't ready for a team like Dortmund and have Joe Hart to thank for that point. The man was on steroids! :SHOCK:

Can't remember the last time a goalkeeper DOMINATED a match like this being Man Of the Match so easily!! Probably Javi Varas (Sevilla) vs. Barcelona last year. It was unreal! :SHOCK:

As for BVB and Jurgen Klopp, this draw felt like defeat to them I'm sure. Too many missed chances and then to give up a shitty penalty at the end... football can be so cruel but you always knew it would happen if you don't kill the game off by taking your chances.
Reminds me a bit of Schalke and Montpellier game actually.

Joe Hart must have been on the charlie though?

He thought it could've finished 10-10? What game was he watching!

FD

TBH i don't which match you saw mate, because "VBauV" clearly dominated the match from start to finish and that Penalty was totally imaginary ;)

I was there and I watched it again afterwards. They dominated the 2nd half but the first half City should have scored 4. BvB played better and deserved to win but on chances some of the scorelines being banded about are just not accurate.

We had just 1 points in a H group.
We had just 1 goal in a H group.
We had missed 1 penalty.
We had % 60 ball positioning in a H group.
We had 70 shoots in a H group.
We had 450 pas 3 per game.
We had 4 goal post in a H group.
We have last position in a H group.
We have not chance maybe later.
:(

Back
Top Bottom