Champions League 2012/13

Not only were there two offsides in that final goal. Schmelzer should have been sent off with a second yellow. The ref pussied out.

Also, Ronaldo's first goal today was offside, and Khedira handballed in the first leg that the ref missed, might have changed the whole outcome.

UEFA, FIFA and IFAB need to do something. I am losing interest in the game at that level.

Not only were there two offsides in that final goal. Schmelzer should have been sent off with a second yellow. The ref pussied out.

Also, Ronaldo's first goal today was offside, and Khedira handballed in the first leg that the ref missed, might have changed the whole outcome.

UEFA, FIFA and IFAB need to do something. I am losing interest in the game at that level.

+Ramos B.Yılmaz penalty position from first game
+Pepe tried to broke Drogba's leg. Red card and penalty also

We could make better things next years if refs allows us.. :):SMUG:

@ 03Gs1905 ali semi yen was an Albania :) glad founder of galatasaray was one Albanian guy (one of the reasons why I love galatasaray is this)

More mouth watering games tonite. What you guys think will happen??

I'd somehow really want to see PSG go through along with Juve. Just to stir the final four up a little. (Best if Gala went through instead of Real, then that'd be awesome!)

Ronaldo goal was a too early for through. We should had 3-0. But big respect for my team. They were push for incredible job but we didn. Maybe later.
And little things to refeee. Again they worked for real. First goal offside, 1 penalty and red card didint give us.

Great match by Galatasaray. Fantastic goals from Eboué and Drogba.

I watched the other match. What a pity now that football results are more and more influnced by referee's errors.
The system with the refs on the line clearly doesn't work like it should be.

Please let the final not be a classico...classico's are about all i hate about football...

I'm glad Dortmund went through, but Malaga had a good run and were unlucky in the second match (they should have lost the first one however).

That flick from Reus was out of this world.

The governing bodies really have to do something about the officiating of the matches in the highest level. I'm not sure is it because the game is getting so much faster, or because of better technology now that is highlighting every flaw the officials get and magnifying it, but there seems to be a huge injustice in how the game is flowing.

yes they won again Madrid . so what ?
does that make them a super team ?

Celtic won against Barcelona also ..

what I don't like, is the hype over them that makes most of you consider them at the same level as Madrid, Barça, Bayern ..
and when I said I will be happy to see them out, that's a personal taste .. I didn't oblige anyone else to do like me ..
no logic in that ? and who said football is about logic ?
I am always happy to see so many types of teams out, such as Cheaters teams, overrated team so they get back to the reality, and in that case to piss off the quasi-neutral supporters who favor them, also there are teams that many people consider them as teams of "love" , "great public" and all this bullshit, I would be happy to see them fuc*ing out .. and as I said, just because of these so-called "neutrals" ..

As a Schalke Supporter I don't really like the BVB, but since almost 3 years Dortmund plays excellent football.
And they are not overrated or hyped - Jürgen Klopp (i also dislike him) prepared this way since 2008/2009.

By the way, they not simply beat Real Madrid, they outlpayed them several times in both matches. Though current Real team seems to be stronger than half a year ago, but nevertheless Dortmunds performances were great in this years CL !!

After last night am super excited for this evening. My early predictions:

Juve 1:2 Bayern
Barca 4:1 PSG

Then the draw will be germans on germans and spanish on spanish. With Bayern and Barca at home in the 2nd legs.

Juventus - Bayern : really hard match for Juve , bayern has a great team one of favorite to win this CL , but Juve at home I think they will fight hard and try to make it 2-0 at last , you never know everything its possible , look at Milan vs Barca (milan beat them really bad at home) , last night Galatasaray too , so Juve has power to do same thing at home too I guess , all tho my bet for this would be 0-0

Barca vs PSG : Messi out , this could help PSG even in psycologic way and give some force to fight even more , and if Ibrahimoshit its on good form than nothing its impossible , all tho this is just something I really wish , I would say 1-1 (i wish 1-2 tho :SMUG: )

After last night am super excited for this evening. My early predictions:

Juve 1:2 Bayern
Barca 4:1 PSG

Then the draw will be germans on germans and spanish on spanish. With Bayern and Barca at home in the 2nd legs.

All four predictions are what I'd like to see the most, too. Better another boring Classico (or two in this case) in the semis than one in the final.

Hey, hey, Super Bayern, Super Bayern, hey, hey! :RSCARF:

Fantastic match by Bayern in terms of efficiency, although they could have score at least two goals more, so in the end it was well deserved.

The ref however had a very average day, many pedantic and wrong calls, both against Juve and Bayern...

And btw: Two German teams in the CL semi-finals for the first time! Guess this speaks for the fact that the Bundesliga became not just attractive over the last years, but also quite competitive. Been waiting for the draw on Friday, hope to see FCB x BVB and Real x Barca to avoid a "one-nations-only-final".

nice one dortmund!

so it will be spain vs germany after all in the end :P

oh im so clever :TTTH:

And btw: Two German teams in the CL semi-finals for the first time! Guess this speaks for the fact that the Bundesliga became not just attractive over the last years, but also quite competitive. Been waiting for the draw on Friday, hope to see FCB x BVB and Real x Barca to avoid a "one-nations-only-final".

Germany provided more teams to the CL/EL than England did already, its the better championship ...and maybe this years CL final decides is it the 1st or "only" the 2nd best, the odds are equal for germany and for spain aswell

Last edited:
The ghost of messi beated a great PSG. I doubt we win the trophy with the fragile defense we have and the possible injury of messi. But hey, 6th consecutive time in semifinals, a club record!!!!

Dortmund vs Barcelona will be one of best match in history I believe , just imagine what football it will be !

but I would love to see BVB get Real Madrid on next stage , I think they got more chances than with Bayern or even Barca !

Back
Top Bottom