Champions League 2012/13

Can't believe everyone's darling team is going out :( (mine included)

I'd say good on Malaga, but something irks me that they're banned from next year's competition due to their dodgy dealings, but can make the semi finals of this one.

mental!!!!!! amazing how even the best teams in the world go long ball when they need a goal

feel sorry for willy, he played a blinder

well done BVB

fap-l.png

very glad that the twat called arbeloa will play one less game in cl, at least. big credit to lannoy for having balls to send a real player in just a minute with two yellows.

btw, all of galatasaray goals were nice ones, you should check 'em out, too.

yes they won again Madrid . so what ?
does that make them a super team ?

Celtic won against Barcelona also ..

what I don't like, is the hype over them that makes most of you consider them at the same level as Madrid, Barça, Bayern ..
and when I said I will be happy to see them out, that's a personal taste .. I didn't oblige anyone else to do like me ..
no logic in that ? and who said football is about logic ?
I am always happy to see so many types of teams out, such as Cheaters teams, overrated team so they get back to the reality, and in that case to piss off the quasi-neutral supporters who favor them, also there are teams that many people consider them as teams of "love" , "great public" and all this bullshit, I would be happy to see them fuc*ing out .. and as I said, just because of these so-called "neutrals" ..

but I really have some love for Malaga for being Malaga, and they are really a great team who are always seen as the weakest team ..

what the hell are you talking about ? they act like a normal team , never say bull shits about them like they are best , they play great football , its not like YOUR real madrid that spend so much money and they CHEAT and they like to cheat and act like idiots , non of Dortmund player , coach or even fans dosnt act like that , so what you are talking about its really unfair , its not im fan of dortmund , but im fan of how they play and they dont spend a lot of money like REAL MADRID DO or many other teams , so credits to them to beat a Real madrid where only Ronaldo was bought for around 100 milions and that "over-rated" TEAM (not individs like most of other teams) maybe didnt spend those money in all first XI

its not Celtic beat Barca , they beat barca with one shot on target and with 18% of ball possision , BVB make real look like a small team ;) and where are Celtic now and where are BVB ;)

I wish they face Real in next stage I really do so once again they can show how football is played as TEAM ;)

nice come back , great spirit fight untill the last minute ;) that's something most German teams do they fight untill the end so credits to them for this !

Last edited:
If/when it's a super-duper-classico final, can you imagine how much play acting, snide challenges and time-wasting there's going to be?

It'll the most shameful night of football, on its biggest stage. It'll be hilarious.

Anyone have a clue what Malaga's owner/president is on about?

Thank you very much for the team you have been Champions On the pitch
I'm sorry to go out this way injustice and racism. I hope to open a thorough investigation UEFA regarding the Spanish club out this way
Which does not affect the spirit of sport. This is not football, but racism and clear of all.

Not sure I understand. I've never heard a bad word said about BVB's supporters, certainly not that they were racist.

Anyone have a clue what Malaga's owner/president is on about?

Thank you very much for the team you have been Champions On the pitch
I'm sorry to go out this way injustice and racism. I hope to open a thorough investigation UEFA regarding the Spanish club out this way
Which does not affect the spirit of sport. This is not football, but racism and clear of all.

Not sure I understand. I've never heard a bad word said about BVB's supporters, certainly not that they were racist.

I'm not entirely sure I understand completely, but if it is the economy of Malaga you're aiming at then I agree that it's a travesty but to call it racism is a bit far fetched. Malaga is being used as an example, not because they're Spanish or anything, but because FIFA doesn't dare to touch Real Madrid which is probably the club in the world with the largest negative bank account...

EDIT: I just read the news article about Abdullah N Al Thani's twitter message... lmao what a fucking cunt.
How can it be racism? I bet the guy doesnt even know the meaning of the term... lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom