Champions League 2012/13

i want to see Borussia-Shakhtar but it will be the other match.
I hope Man Utd will go through. But above all i want to see a good and fair match...

I'm so excited for that match-up, i'm like a kid on a christmas morning, hopefully it'll be worth it.

I think Dortmund is going to win the other match, they have the home advantage; Westfalen is surely one of the most difficult place to win when you're the visitor.

Good first half in Manchester.
Good football and United the better team at the moment.
Impressed by Wellbeck and Rafaël and Varane on the other side.
Mourinho seems like he doesn't believe in Real's chances.

That is a mother f*cking disgrace. F*ck you UEFA.

Never in a million, million, million years a red card. Ever.

I hope that ref has another job, because he'll be back at it full time starting next week.

You cannot ruin a match that is this important with that bad a decision.

Last edited:
That is a mother f*cking disgrace. F*ck you UEFA.

Never in a million, million, million years a red card. Ever.

I hope that ref has another job, because he'll be back at it full time starting next week.

You cannot ruin a match that is this important with that bad a decision.

Completely agree with you beach. That was unintentional dangerous play, maybe a yellow card, but never a red card.

oh that's great, modric is fucking with me...

overrated -> overpaid

edit: the first time I've felt sad when Ronaldo scored...

Last edited:
And there we go.

I just don't know what to say. United looked pretty comfortable, and to be sent off for trying to control a ball.

Football is often unfair, but I feel genuinely sucker punched here. It's so bad a decision it's almost comical.

I really just can't explain it. It's not a red card. Anywhere. And to have so much time to think about it before drawing it out too.

The only explanation I can think of is that he'll be driving a lovely new car around the streets of Turkey next week.

Last edited:
Delighted for Modric, one of the most underrated players in the world.
Second Madrid goal was a beauty, fantastic combination.

But the referee ruined it for United.

Dortmund made a bold statement tonight. They can beat anyone on their day, a very dangerous side.

That red card really fucked the match up, i knew Real were going to win it from then on, so i couldn't really watch the rest.....

I know exactly how you feel beach, but it's all over, even if it was really undeserved (well until Nani's got carded)

I also don't think it was as bad as a performance as Ovrebo from a few years ago.
in

Fox just showed that he's sent off a player from an English team 5 times in the last 3 years. That's mental.

Interesting decision for UEFA to appoint him.

And there we go.

I just don't know what to say. United looked pretty comfortable, and to be sent off for trying to control a ball.

Football is often unfair, but I feel genuinely sucker punched here. It's so bad a decision it's almost comical.

I really just can't explain it. It's not a red card. Anywhere. And to have so much time to think about it before drawing it out too.

The only explanation I can think of is that he'll be driving a lovely new car around the streets of Turkey next week.

Now you know how I felt last year vs Barca when we were up 1-0 and looking good!

I don't think it was too bad a decision - Nani was dangerous there, intentional or not. So it wasn't completely out of the blue.

2-1 exactly how I thought ;) , I was going to pub with my friends and while we were going there I tould them "don't tell me after match that wasn't a red card" and it happen haha

really good results glad BVB won they JOKE with shaktar hope they are going to win CL this year , I just hope they dont have to face Bayern in next round !

Mourinho shows class:

Jose Mourinho to ITV Sport: "Independent of the decision, the best team lost. We didn't deserve to win but football is like this.

"I am not speaking about the decision as I am not sure about it. Independent of that, the best team lost."

Now you know how I felt last year vs Barca when we were up 1-0 and looking good!

I don't think it was too bad a decision - Nani was dangerous there, intentional or not. So it wasn't completely out of the blue.

What about RVP his 2nd time his side was given a wrongfully red!

lol was funny seeing Ferguson stumbling down the stairs. Couldn't get to the official quick enough.

He didn't even approach the ref, he left the pitch.

If you're going trolling, at least come armed with some semblance of reality.

Ferdinand will rightly be suspended for clapping in the refs face.

And Nani will, hopefully, rightly have his red card rescinded. Not that it helps.

Back
Top Bottom