Champions League 2012/13

FFS !!!

What is the use of posting things like this ? Go to a Barcelona fansite...but not here.

please, freedom.

Milan is out, yes or yes.

in san siro, or camp nou, but is out.

robinho,nocerino, flamini, ballotelli... it's impossible

I wonder if you ever have posted something useful in this forum?!?!

back to topic:

interesting and entertaining match in istanbul so far, but the pitch is horrible.
great goal by burak yilmaz

EDIT:
2nd half was poor - just last 10 Mminutes were ok.

Last edited:
I thought this was supposed to be the worst Milan team we've ever seen... And they are beating Barça 2-0. From now on, I'll keep saying that: Milan is Milan.

:SHOCK:

Great match by Montolivo-Boateng- Ambrosini. Never underestimate an Italian team.
This is the worst Barcelona match in years.
I'm pretty sure Barcelona will not win the CL this year.

I like Barcelona very much, but i must say i'm satisfied with this result if only for the idiot who showed a lack of respect for a great club.

What a performance. Almost no shots on goal in the whole match for Barca.

Brilliant stuff from Milan.

Also thought the ref was excellent. It didn't devolve into a non-contact sport, which is what I've typically seen when Barca play in Europe. Will be interesting to see if there is another 'British' ref considered for the other leg.

However, I still think Barca can beat Milan by > 2 goals at the Nou Camp.

Did Abbiatti have to make a save? I can't really remember one.

Messi and Barca had their most ineffective game in a long time.

Milan's gameplan worked great. Congrats on a well deserved victory! :WORSHIP:

Berlusconi's solution for Messi must have worked. :SMUG:

:D

Well what you know Milan is still Milan, might be crappy in the league but when it comes to Europe Milan is still standing tall.

Masterclass from Milan but Barca were at their complete worst. Absolutely zero penetration and defensively they're not solid enough to keep clean sheets against mid to top-class opposition.

Messi can't bail them out every time.

I thought this was supposed to be the worst Milan team we've ever seen... And they are beating Barça 2-0. From now on, I'll keep saying that: Milan is Milan.

Couldn't have said it better. Never write them off. Never.

That said, I still think Barça will overcome this issue.

e115cf787a2c74fa185ca0ceba34b4cb_large

:D

That girl is Balotelli's girlfriend!

I thought Abate, Montolivo, El Sharaawy, Constant, Pazzini and Ambrosini were immense. Apart from the goal, Muntari was asking to give away a goal. I think he's a disaster waiting to happen.

Credit to Puyol for carrying on like a warrior, and also for having a period on his head at one point :P

Last edited:
Never expected that!! Barcelona totally wore down in the second half and Milan were in better shape. Ambrosini was like a soldier out there.

Milan still undefeated in 2013. Allegri might save his job.

Never expected that!! Barcelona totally wore down in the second half and Milan were in better shape. Ambrosini was like a soldier out there.

Milan still undefeated in 2013. Allegri might save his job.

I love how we don't play him in normal matches, but get him to start all the big games. Keeps his fire burning :APPLAUD:

Abate and Ambrosini showed their true Milan blood!

Montolivo, Boateng and Pazzini don't have Milan blood but also gave their all! The whole team was fired up and pressing very well in their own half.

Back
Top Bottom