Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360 and PC

Re: Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360

:lol: quality photos, cheers Tobi :)

Are they any good for using?

seriously do you guys have jobs?

I was thinking that - everytime I look at the chat box, Dags and co are there day and night! :shock:

Saying that, most people (like me) can post/read Evo-Web because their jobs allow them to.

Like DJ said, I'm an IT engineer and have internet access at work, and I'm at my desk when there's no jobs to do :)

:lol: quality photos, cheers Tobi :)

Are they any good for using?

The vans are great for Marked Man and the Pimp Mobile is a stunt car but I'm still getting to grips with that one.

No Jay, we tricked you into buying it by making you think we're all playing online. And we're not, we made you spend money on a game you didn't really want, HAH! ;)

ill be on what time? im playing Tim at fifa around 9

I enjoyed the session we had on this last night lads despite the fact that Joe obviously cheats to win when we race ;)

Mine has come so i guess this is the time you all stop playing and eventually sell it :)

I had a go on this last night and i must admit i enjoyed it alot and i didnt even go online with it

Thanks for the recommendation people, its gonna be good when we get all of us online :thumbup:

I'm gonna buy this sometime this week. Any websites/stores selling it cheap?

Just ordered this from HMV as I just realised I had £5 off any game with my reward card (I paid £35.) It better be good! :)

Yea, it was class!

Started off Me and Coopz, then was me, Coopz and CW, then was Me, Coopz, CW and Joe! :D

Did two race series, first was me, Coopz and CW and after the 3 races we were all tied on 6 points! :shock:

Next was at the end of the night with me, Coopz, CW and Joe, and after 3 races, me, Joe and CW were tied on 9 points each and Coopz had 3! :lol: Awesome stuff guys

Back
Top Bottom