Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360 and PC

Re: Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360

I see, I have both systems but am going nutz deciding on what system to buy it for. Online is miles better on Xbox360, this just might be the deciding factor in what version to get this game for.

the graphics are marginally better on the PS3 for a change but i bet an untrained eye wouldn't even notice

If you are still raving about this next week Jack I will buy this, cause it must be good!

I've said this three times in three days now but, I played Burnout Revenge for six months. Check out my gamertag, I got 750G on it, which is very rare for me.

It's just my kind of game. There's nothing to get pissed off with, everything is equal, if you smash someone up you get some boost and if they smash you up you're behind. Love it.

Wow Tim, you have a real potty mouth :lol:

:lol: I can only apologise for subjecting you 3 to the obscenities that were coming out of my mouth! There's so much to concentrate on, the road ahead, any cars to dodge, the map, which turn to take, which route is the shortest, should I follow someone (not dags), should I boost here, etc... It's bloody mental :D

Never in my life have I heard so many different words meaning "bellend", you are a walking thesaurus Tim. :mryellow:

Haha "not Dags" :lmao: Quality.

I've gotta be the least-orientated person playing this game, I get lost so easily :lol:

Last night I did the challenge where one person has to jump over the other 7 drivers. :8):

You can never do that with random folk online.

Right, playing the demo and just don't know what I am supposed to be doing. Can someone explain a few basic things about this?

Also, there is no guy in my car - is there one in the full game?

No driver in burnout car, devs said they want there game remains a game and not feel like anyhting real so no driver in car even in the full release.

The demo is crap but the reviews seem positive - I only tried it for a few minutes at my bro's and he isn't online with his 360.

The names are totting up for who'll be online :)

So far we have hmmm, me, JB, Coopz, Tim, Jay, Noted, Joe ... is there someone else?

Yes there is me an all :)

Honestly I go away for a couple of days and get forgotten

Back
Top Bottom