Brasileirão 2014 - sauce won again! Bastard! - Congrats Cruzeiro!

Re: Brasileirão 2008

Valdivia have a good technique....but is a very "diving" player (simulate a lot of fouls during all game, and with our poor referees he have sucess to get fouls close goal area) and in Europe i guess the people don't accept this....

If he stop with "cai-cai" will have a chance to be a great player. If don't, will be one more medium player

richarlyson is the worst São Paulo player in years. I prefer no comment about this MTF s**t :MAD:

Valdivia have a good technique....but is a very "diving" player (simulate a lot of fouls during all game, and with our poor referees he have sucess to get fouls close goal area) and in Europe i guess the people don't accept this....

If he stop with "cai-cai" will have a chance to be a great player. If don't, will be one more medium player

richarlyson is the worst São Paulo player in years. I prefer no comment about this MTF s**t :MAD:

c.ronaldo rings any bells?

c.ronaldo rings any bells?

C. Ronaldo is another of this type...

I personally don't like him, and a lot of others england teams supporters (which dont support man united) dont like him too, because was a very very "diver", even if lately he stopped a little with this poor conduct

Fixture 5
Ipatinga 0-0 Náutico
São Paulo 5-1 Atlético Mineiro
Flamengo 5-0 Figueirense
Portuguesa 3-1 Internacional
Sport 2-0 Palmeiras
Grêmio 2-1 Fluminense
Atlético Paranaense 5-0 Goiás
Vitória 1-0 Santos
Cruzeiro 1-0 Vasco da Gama
Botafogo 2-1 Coritiba

Iarley is going to Goias Sauce

I wonder sometimes what goes on Perrela's mind...
i mean Iarley would suit us perfect right now, it would be an improved Roni for us. and perrela lets him walk to goias? WTF

Aê Sport!!!! É Campeão da Copa do Brasil!!!!

cazá, cazá
cazá, cazá, cazá
A turma é mesmo boa
é mesmo da fuzarca
Sport!! Sport!!! Spoooooort!!!! :redscarf:

LMAO
the second division team was put in its deserved place! :)

Sure, the right place for right team!! :lmao:

Today São Paulo won Flamengo, 4 x 2 in Maracanã full of Flamengo supporters.

What a GREAT game!!!!!!

Go São Paulo!!!!!!
5 - 3 - 3

Edit: All results 6th fixture

Fluminense 1 x 1 Santos
Atlético-MG 4 x 2 Ipatinga-MG
Palmeiras 5 x 2 Cruzeiro
Internacional 2 x 1 Botafogo
Flamengo 2 x 4 São Paulo
Figueirense 3 x 1 Sport
Goiás 0 x 3 Grêmio
Portuguesa 1 x 0 Atlético-PR
Coritiba 0 x 0 Vitória
Náutico 1 x 1 Vasco

Last edited:

Sure, the right place for right team!! :lmao:

hahaha so funny!
Corinthians is coming. They've won all the games in Serie B.

Não pára, não pára, não pára...
Vamos Timão!!!

PS: I can't believe I'm the only corintiano in this forum (and I'm portuguese!). Corinthians is the biggest club in Brazil and I don't see Corinthians fans here!

Today São Paulo won Flamengo, 4 x 2 in Maracanã full of Flamengo supporters.

What a GREAT game!!!!!!

Fantastic game by São Paulo. They are getting stronger and stronger. They are in the fight again.

hahaha so funny!
Corinthians is coming. They've won all the games in Serie B.

Não pára, não pára, não pára...
Vamos Timão!!!

PS: I can't believe I'm the only corintiano in this forum (and I'm portuguese!). Corinthians is the biggest club in Brazil and I don't see Corinthians fans here!

Corinthians biggest?!?! :LOL: this is funny!! hahahahaha

They have the biggest support in São Paulo State. But is only this. In my humble opinion, what makes a team "bigger" are the titles.
And Corinthians only won some Paulistinhas and Copas do Brasil.
When this team pass brazilian borders, they turn to one of the smallest teams in whole South America. They have not any international title (just a summer cup in 2000, nicknamed "mundial da fifa" that seems like a Brasileirão with 2 brazilian teams in final. And the champion of Libertadores 1999 - Palmeiras - was not in this competition. Why corinthians was there? what it won to goes there? it's a mi$tery...how Padre Quevedo says: Isto non ecziste!!!)

But i have to say that his supporters are more numerous and are a lot fanatics

You is the first portuguese born in Parque São Jorge that i know :LOL::LOL:

joking ahhahahaa

PS: Rio de Janeiro is calling all corintianos to donate their (not used) fireworks to be used in passage of year next December :LOL:

Bye

I've always heard that Corinthians and Flamengo were the biggest clubs in Brazil in terms of support (take a look at Gaviões da Fiel). In terms of titles São Paulo dominates, the best brazilian team so far. But Corinthians have something special. Supporting Corinthians is such a great feeling. First time I saw Corinthians playing I immediatly fall in love with that team. The passion for the game is so different comparing with other teams, in my opinion.
I repeat, in terms of titles, São Paulo is the best so far.

I also support Portuguesa for obvious reasons.

How is Kerlon doing nowadays?

Injured, recovering at Juventus. To be honest I think he signed them. (nothing official of course)

Yesterday round was good. There are 3 teams on top, and a couple ones getting closer.

Next round Cruzeiro x São Paulo :))

Injured, recovering at Juventus. To be honest I think he signed them. (nothing official of course)

Yesterday round was good. There are 3 teams on top, and a couple ones getting closer.

Next round Cruzeiro x São Paulo :))

ill be there!

"Cruzeeeiro,
o guerreiro dos gramados,
sou cruzeirense apaixonado,
e pra sempre vou te amaaaar!
Cruzeeeeiro,
sua historia é tao bonita,
faz parte da minha vida,
pros meus filhos vou contaaaar!
Zeeeero,
quem conhece a tua historia,
de conquistas e vitorias,
nuca mais te esqueceraaaaaa!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP6HMOgDezw
ZEEEEEEEEEERO!
Most beaultifull song in the football world!

best game ive ever been to(cruzeiro x sao paulo, copa do brasil final 2000):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oH-UJ0HlQI

Last edited:

I forgot it.

Fixture 7
Cruzeiro 3-0 Figueirense
Botafogo 0-1 Portuguesa
São Paulo 1-0 Sport
Coritiba 2-1 Fluminense
Vitória 2-1 Internacional
Vasco da Gama 0-2 Palmeiras
Ipatinga 1-3 Flamengo
Santos 0-4 Goiás
Náutico 2-1 Atlético Mineiro
Grêmio 3-0 Atlético Paranaense

[sarcasm]How many subs are allowed in a Brasileirão game?[/sarcasm]

Awful 2nd half by us today, completely tired and outplayed... :(

@Milanista yes Felipe is a very talend gk and very young, don't even know why he was not playing, totally forgot him

Apparently Alemao from Santos will sign for Udinese. Italian media says hes very similar to Kaka. They also said Kerlon is going to Inter, but will spend this season on loan at Chievo. I have no idea how secure these are.

Last edited:

Apparently Alemao from Santos will sign for Udinese. Italian media says hes very similar to Kaka. They also said Kerlon is going to Inter, but will spend this season on loan at Chievo. I have no idea how secure these are.

Stop read Calciomercato!

:LOL:

Its from various Italian media! I know that its true that Kerlon was at Inter all season to recover from his knee injury. And that Inter and Cruzeiro have good relations.

Fixture 8
Vasco da Gama 4-2 Ipatinga
Vitória 3-0 Goiás
Portuguesa 0-0 Santos
Atlético Paranaense 1-1 Coritiba
Cruzeiro 1-1 São Paulo
Sport 1-2 Flamengo
Figueirense 1-1 Atlético Mineiro
Grêmio 1-1 Internacional
Fluminense 0-0 Botafogo
Palmeiras 2-0 Náutico

I don't think Kerlon is good enough for Inter. It will better for them to sign Hernanes from São Paulo. Fantastic player. Barcelona wants him.

Back
Top Bottom