Brasileirão 2014 - sauce won again! Bastard! - Congrats Cruzeiro!

Re: Brasileirão 2008

São Paulo needed to sign with good players, else we will fight for a intermediate position....

The directors sold various players last december, and only brought Adriano, Fábio Santos by loan :NONO:

Needed to buy a good forward striker to replace Adriano and a good left-back to play instead the poor richarlyson :MAD:

I guess the favorites are Palmeiras, Internacional, Cruzeiro and São Paulo, in this order

[OFF-topic] (Is not kidding)
Alinne Moraes was born here in my city (Sorocaba) and studied in same school that I (but in others years)

She is very very hoooot :LOL:

[OFF-topic] (Is not kidding)
Alinne Moraes was born here in my city (Sorocaba) and studied in same school that I (but in others years)

She is very very hoooot :LOL:

Do you have her phone number? :LOL:
I think she is the perfect wife for me.

I also like your avatar. :w00t:

:LOL::LOL:
Unfortunately not know her personally :DD

The girl in my avatar is Ana Hickmann, a brazilian model

http://www.abril.com.br/album/vip_ana_hickmann.shtml

Yesterday Flamengo won against Internacional at Maracanã (2-1) :shock:

Inter don't have a nice start

Today the great game will be Cruzeiro x Santos, at Mineirão

I guess Cruzeiro win

And São Paulo play with Coritiba (Paraná state champion) at Morumbi
It's a hard match for my Tricolor

Bye

What a game of Cruzeiro tonight! 4-0 against Santos. They are really strong. The best exhibition I've seen this season in Brazil. Otherwise Santos were crap.

Once again São Paulo disappointed.

[Off-topic]
I know Ana Hickmann. Here in Portugal we see TV Record. Oh Godness that woman is so high! Gianne Albertoni is too high and beautiful as well.

Really was a great game

As i said, Cruzeiro is one of the favorites and actual leader

São Paulo is shaken with the desclassification of Libertadores last week :((

We urgently need some players...

Some of the fans are calling for the removal of São Paulo coach, Muricy Ramalho, but i guess this isn't the right thing to do now. :MAD:

He's a great man & coach, ethical and honest, and the actual bi-champion of Brasileirão with São Paulo (2006 & 2007).
What we need is players

In addition there aren't any other great coach free of contract right now to substitute him (I guess José Mourinho don't want to come for Brazil :LOL:)

[OFF]
Ana Hickmann is cute, as Gianne Albertoni :-...

This weekend I watched Flamengo x Inter, and Cruzeiro x Santos.

The Flamengo game disappointed me a bit, both midfields were really weak defensively , maybe because they were not with their best players,
anyway Flamengo showed their potential at home games,
they won it in 10min playing poor 80min,
their SBs are great too, better passers than most of midfilders, their real playmakers.
Inter is a good team but they need to win some away games, Nilmar missed a incredible chance in the 2nd half. :shock:

Now Cruzeiro game was great, we have a solid and creative midfield, but we need a striker imo, Jajá impressed but Jonathas is poor, with a good striker we can make it.

:-pp Ana Hickman is really beatiful so is Alinne, but one fine lady lived in my city too: Priscila Fantin :-pp I think someone had an avatar of her too.

Fixture 3
Flamengo 2-1 Internacional
Grêmio 2-0 Náutico
Vitória 4-0 Figueirense
Goiás 1-1 Ipatinga
Cruzeiro 4-0 Santos
São Paulo 1-1 Coritiba
Sport 2-1 Fluminense
Portuguesa 1-1 Palmeiras
Atlético Paranaense 1-1 Atlético Mineiro
Botafogo 1-1 Vasco

:-pp Ana Hickman is really beatiful so is Alinne, but one fine lady lived in my city too: Priscila Fantin :-pp I think someone had an avatar of her too.

It was my avatar for a long time. :DD
priscilafantintorcida13qh5.jpg

She was here a few weeks ago.
Priscila is a very beautiful but my muse is Alinne. If I could pick someone my choice would be:
1º Alinne Moraes
2º Gianne Albertoni
3º Ana Hickmann

What a crazy guy I am! :LOL:

This weekend I watched Flamengo x Inter, and Cruzeiro x Santos.

The Flamengo game disappointed me a bit, both midfields were really weak defensively , maybe because they were not with their best players,
anyway Flamengo showed their potential at home games,
they won it in 10min playing poor 80min,
their SBs are great too, better passers than most of midfilders, their real playmakers.
Inter is a good team but they need to win some away games, Nilmar missed a incredible chance in the 2nd half. :shock:

Now Cruzeiro game was great, we have a solid and creative midfield, but we need a striker imo, Jajá impressed but Jonathas is poor, with a good striker we can make it.

Yeh jaja really impressed me...great passes..

im sure cruzeiro will be one of the strongest teams at least until the middle of the championship, and the reason for that is becasuse we made our preseason preparation to get to 100% at that stage: june/july, as that was the end of libertadores cup, which was what cruzeiro foucused in the begining of the season.
now, my fear is waht will come after taht..since the players will be pretty much burned. i hope we can get 2 or 3 solid players to fill those gaps.

OT:ure forgeting about Daniela Cicarelli (Ex- Ronaldo wife) who is also form our city :)
actually my best friend's father is a really close friend to her father..he almost went to ronaldo and her marrige in france...

oh, i dont have her telephone number btw...evan if i had i would keep it to myself :lmao:

Once again Flu played with their reserves and lost to the surprisingly strong Sport Recife! Dodô missed a penalty in the last minute that would give us the 2-2 draw :(

@ The_Special_One: you're not crazy, mate. Given your taste in women, you are a very sane man!
Aline Morais is really the whole package! Gorgeous, HOT and sexy..... I'm looking at a picture of her right now in the news.. haha

Luana Piovani is also one sexy fox you'd want to check out, although she's yesterday's news... When I was in Rio 2 years ago I bumped into her 3 times in the same day! And I'm not a stalker, I guess she just wanted me like, man.. hahaha

They should rename this topic to Brasileirão 2008 and hot women :D

OT:ure forgeting about Daniela Cicarelli (Ex- Ronaldo wife) who is also form our city :)
actually my best friend's father is a really close friend to her father..he almost went to ronaldo and her marrige in france...

oh, i dont have her telephone number btw...evan if i had i would keep it to myself :lmao:

Off Topic [on]

Oh yeah Cicarelli is hot i totally forgot her, my father actually know her father too, but is not that friendly to be invited to her wedding.

Belo Horizonte really have some nice ladies, for all tastes. :LOL:

Fixture 3

It was my avatar for a long time. :DD
priscilafantintorcida13qh5.jpg

She is still making a "Trip Journal" for TV?

I remember the first Euro/African Tourism Guides on MTV Brasil with Fernanda Lima, she was great :twisted:

That´s sad all those actressess/beauties go to make soap operas in GLOBO Channel not showing up on Playboy hahaha

Cruzeiro runs very nice in last game, Jaja and Guilherme were great

Muricy (SPFC coach) x Leão (Santos c.) are going to fight for their jobs next weekend I presume

I just can't believe Cruzeiro sold Marcelo Moreno to Shakhtar Donetsk. Manchester United and some others are after him. Bad choice by Marcelo.
Anyway, you have back Weldon. What a player! He played very well last season in Belenenses. He scored an amazing goal against Benfica. (bastard :MAD:)

Tomorrow a superb game in Copa do Brasil semifinals: Corinthians x Botafogo (1-2 first leg in Rio de Janeiro)
It's a shame a fantastic club like Corinthians in Serie B. At least they have the chance to go to Libertadores by winning the Cup.
Vamos Timão!!!

The other semifinal Vasco da Gama x Sport (0-2 first leg in Recife)
I quite like that Sport team. They are showing good football but Vasco is always a tough opponent.

She is still making a "Trip Journal" for TV?

I remember the first Euro/African Tourism Guides on MTV Brasil with Fernanda Lima, she was great :twisted:

That´s sad all those actressess/beauties go to make soap operas in GLOBO Channel not showing up on Playboy hahaha

Priscila was in Portugal invited to the Globos de Ouro ceremony. (the portuguese Oscares)
You don't see those actress in Playboy TV but you could check Playboy magazine with Flávia Alessandra and Juliana Knust, I remember those ones. :w00t:

Luana Piovani is also one sexy fox you'd want to check out, although she's yesterday's news... When I was in Rio 2 years ago I bumped into her 3 times in the same day! And I'm not a stalker, I guess she just wanted me like, man.. hahaha

Luana. :-...

OT:ure forgeting about Daniela Cicarelli (Ex- Ronaldo wife) who is also form our city :))

Daniela Cicarelli is sexy but Ronaldo prefers travesties. :LOL:

Hey guys I posted this in the MIlan thread too. Do any of you know about Miranda and Sidnei? Apparently we're linked to them, and were recommended by Pato and Kaka. I also heard that Cafu will be joining Sao Paulo!

When did that happen? :SS

Sadly our president is fast in negotiations :anx:
So we received only three official bids, two for Shaktar one from Spurs.
Who knows maybe they could have waited a bit more. I got this feeling the president influenced Moreno to go :anx:

Don't know if it's a bad move for him, I don't know how is Shaktar lately, what are they expectations for next season, how is their offensive, if they will be in Champions League etc.

Some players established themselves there I'm sure Moreno can do it too like Elano and Fernandinho.

@ Milanista I can't say much about both players, but Miranda was one of the best center backs last season, he already had an experience in France.
I just don't know if he is in Italian standards cause they are really high right, specially for a defender.

well imo the marcelo moreno sell was nothing more, nothing less than moved by $$
they offered him a buckload of money as "gloves" and cruzeiro got 3.2 million euro for a player that we have never paid a cent to come here...so, sounds like a good bussness to me...
not so good in the football aspect...but great bussness again.
i just pray that jaja and the others can fill in that gap...it wont be that hard since moreno wasnt the most talented player...his special quality is something ANYONE can have..and thats WILL..any one can have that will to win , and thats what i hope those backup players have , at least that!

don't know, man... It wasn't only will to play. That guy has talent to score, he finds goals out of nothing. Cruzeiro got out from Libertadores 3 rounds ago and he's still top scorer with 8 goals!

Only the chubby Cabañas is there also with 8 goals, but he scored twice against Santos!

I agree with you Bruno, he sure have something different from Brazilian players.
But IMO Guilherme plays better with a SS with him,
Moreno could do SS work but not as good as Jajá can.

And our biggest quality is the midfield so any striker that can finish will score loads of goals,
I really wanted to see someone like Leandro Amaral, Iarley kinda of SS but with CF qualities too.
Those two are far more technical than Moreno and even better finishers.

Use the money Perrella$$

Oh I missing the libertadores game now. Gotta go

I agree with you Bruno, he sure have something different from Brazilian players.
But IMO Guilherme plays better with a SS with him,
Moreno could do SS work but not as good as Jajá can.

And our biggest quality is the midfield so any striker that can finish will score loads of goals,
I really wanted to see someone like Leandro Amaral, Iarley kinda of SS but with CF qualities too.
Those two are far more technical than Moreno and even better finishers.

Use the money Perrella$$

Oh I missing the libertadores game now. Gotta go

yeahp, just like the 2003 team..any strike would score buck loads of goals...heck, evan Mota scored some goals!
now, what we need is to keep this medfield intact.. if perrella wants to contain in this championship he can not sell any of our main 4 MF (wagner, ramires, charles, fabricio).

and i agree with u, guilherme has shown us that he is a much more dangerous player when they put someone more technical to play alongside him. thats because of his amazing quality. with a techincal player next to him he can do 1-2s and fast passes a lot easier than he could with moreno.

i player i would love to see plqaying alongside guilherme is Fernandao(his one of the smartest players out there), i know its impossible...just a dream.

Copa do Brasil
Corinthians 2-1 Botafogo (agr. 3-3) (Corinthians won 5-4 in penalties)
Vasco da Gama 2-0 Sport (agr. 2-2) (Sport won 5-4 in penalties)

VAMOS CORINTHIANS!!!
TIMÃO NA LIBERTADORES 2009!!!

Portuguese press said Valdivia could go to Benfica.
What do you think guys? Do you think he is good enough to play in Europe?

Fixture 4
Vasco da Gama 2-1 Grêmio
Figueirense 0-0 Goiás
Internacional 1-1 Sport
Náutico 3-0 Botafogo
Ipatinga 2-0 Vitória
Santos 0-0 São Paulo
Coritiba 1-1 Cruzeiro
Fluminense 0-1 Flamengo
Atlético Mineiro 2-0 Portuguesa
Palmeiras 1-0 Atlético Paranaense