Boxing Talk!!

Ordinarily Hopkins v Cloud might not be the most exciting fight to look forward to but if Hopkins wins I believe he would become the oldest world champion in the history of professional boxing? Which is something noteworthy IMO.

Last night's FNF:

Magomed Abdusalamov (16-0-0) vs Victor Bisbal (21-1-0) Hwt - 10 Rds

Samuel Rogers (12-0-0) vs Ivan Ziglar (7-2-1) Lt Middleweight - 6 Rds

Victor Manuel Cayo (31-3-0) vs Emmanuel Taylor (16-1-0) Welterweight - 10 Rds

Wow! that was a great fight. Good effort from both fighters Provodnikov could cause Bradley some real problems when he caught him. Bradley though is a tough cookie. Good stuff, more of that please!

Indeed, cracking fight, kind of ironic that after such a weak start to the year it's probably not even going to be fight of the month let alone fight of the year with Rios v Alvarado 2 on March 30th, can't wait for that one, as for Bradley, huge heart, seemed to be some mental demons in there, hopefully excised now as he was badly hurt early on, as well as in the last round of course, fortunately had enough wherewithal to take a knee which quite possibly stopped him getting KO'd.

Just seen the Bradley/Provodnikov fight, WOW! Those two really left it all in the ring, Bradley seriously can take a beating and keep coming and credit to Provodnikov too, he looks like a handful for most Welterweights.

Cheers Placebo for the content :TU:

FNF:

Hairon Socarras (6-0-1) vs Sergio Montes de Oca (7-1-1) Featherweight - 4 Rds

Adrian Granados (11-1-1) vs Kermit Cintron (33-5-1) Welterweight - 10 Rds

Don George (24-3-1) vs David Lopez (41-13-0) Middleweight - 10 Rds

It's still downloading for me so probably why the file is showing as locked and won't download for you, if that's what you're talking about? Seems to be no current ETA as the original seeder is offline.

Seems like Wilder vs Harrison is on for the Khan vs Diaz card. The end of Fraudley part 156!!!

The bloke has more lives than a cat, if Wilder disposes of him how he has alot of other fighters then surely Audley must call it a day

I have just read about a mini tournament in a Amir Khan interview, pretty mouthwatering

Winner of Garcia/Judah takes on the winner of Matthysse/Peterson for the eventual winner to take on Khan should he beat Diaz. Sort of strange that it all works around Khan but should prove some exciting Boxing.

Would love to see a Matthysse vs Garcia bout though, that would be amazing. If Matthysse won that and fought Khan I would fear for Khans career!

Oh and David Haye is back!

FNF:

Taras Shelestyuk (Debut) vs Kamal Muhammad (Debut) S. Welterweight - 4 Rds
Jackson Junior (14-0-0) vs Umberto Savigne (10-1-0) - Lt Hwy - 10 Rds
Antoine Douglas (4-0-0) vs John Worthy(3-5-0) Middleweight - 4 Rds
Brian Vera (22-6-0) vs Donatas Bondorovas (17-3-1)Middleweight - 10 Rds

Back
Top Bottom