Boxing Talk!!

Thats what happens when they allow their boy to keep fighting fat truckers and bingo callers but when the real deals come calling....

...KAA-POW!! Game over!

The guy had KO'D the last 17 fighters he fought in under a minute, If that wasn't a warning then you reap what you sow.

I'd be greatly surprised if he can ever come back in any meaningful sense, I can't think of many boxers that got destroyed in less than a minute and came back to be world champion, maybe John Ruiz but that's about it.

I was shocked when I saw it - I read the day before Khan saying that with his new trainer he will be a world beater and nothing will get in his way...........then SMACK!!!!!!!

He just looks like he can't take a punch - Hopefully he stops being too cocky now and he sorts himself out.

He should just let somebody punch him full pelt in the head, at point blank range every morning. then he will start getting used to it.

if you saw that the 1st knock out, he clearly got hit on that button( nerve behind the ear) his legs started shaking profusely before going down. That ref should`ve stop that fight on the 1st knock out..shocking ref decision , that bloke is lucky to be alive imo. He had no chance in that round w/ Prescot

Placebo - The Cook/Arthur fight is a decent fight.

Being a Scot I wanted Arthur to win, but he was bleating about the ref's all being English and going for the home-boy, but that was a load of tosh, he was well beaten.

FD

I hope Ricky Hatton knocks the fuck out of this Malinagiaigiagiaigiai cunt. Just seen him on Sky Sports News, what a fucking prick.

Klitchsko v Peter

Not the best of fights, Peter was piss poor and easily beaten. The undercards weren't upto much either.

Looking forward to the coming month or so with the fights.

FD

Klitchsko v Peter

Not the best of fights, Peter was piss poor and easily beaten. The undercards weren't upto much either.

Looking forward to the coming month or so with the fights.

FD

Yeah I
was very disappointed in the fight, and in Pete quitting :(

I have Dawson v Tarver if you want it?

So? There's a good chance someone might want to watch the bout and hadn't had the chance to download it. If people post spoilers in here I won't share bouts in here, simple as.

Sorry I'm not trying to be obtuse or argumentative or anything (unlike me I know), just if we get into a habit of making spoiler free posts I can post new fights in here as soon as they're available without fear of someone spoiling the result before I've had chance to watch it (as a certain Glaswegian has already done a couple of times ;)))

Back
Top Bottom