Boxing Talk!!

Calzaghe v Roy Jones Jr on Saturday, despite their combined age being 75 I can see this being a good entertaining fight, presumably win by SD for one of them, been watching the 24/7's, always entertaining :)

Will share on Sunday assuming no spoilers in here :)

Fancy Calzaghe to beat him.

Looking forward to watching it, altho not live (got an early start tomorrow).

FD

Good fight, Calzaghe just took the piss out of him

its a pity Boxing aint that big over here because if he was American he would have gone down as a legend

you should watch the fight before coming in here anyway

And how are people supposed to download the fight if this forum is their only source? If you simply engaged your brain above and used the spoiler tags there'd be no problem, and it wouldn't leave me deciding if I should bother sharing fights here anymore.

Couple of decent looking fights on Saturday......

David Haye (21-1) vs Monte Barrett (34-6)

Haye's first fight after committing to the Heavyweight division and against a proper (if unspectacular) heavyweight.

Jermain Taylor (27-2-1) vs Jeff Lacy (24-1)

Lacy has been poor since Calzaghe demolished him for 12 rounds, be interesting to see if he has anything left.

Last edited:
Roughly what time is the Hatton fight going to start tomorrow night? Cheers.

4am!?

Last edited:
Be something like that, I'll be downloading/sharing it Sunday. Malignaggi punches like a skinny girl with a muscle wasting condition so if Ricky doesn't win by knockout he really should hang up his gloves.

Be something like that, I'll be downloading/sharing it Sunday. Malignaggi punches like a skinny girl with a muscle wasting condition so if Ricky doesn't win by knockout he really should hang up his gloves.

I dunno about that. Although Maliganaggi cant punch the guy can take shots! Remember the fight vs Coto. Coto hit him with everything but he got up and stayed in the fight till the end.

I expect Hatton to win and look convincing. Just wont be suprised if Malaiganaggi lasts the 12 rounds. Anyway I was sitting on the fence but just ordered the PPV. Fight is in HD also so great stuff!! :)

I think it's actually Pauli ;))

Good fight, Hatton did the damage in the 2nd round and then continued to make sure the job was done :))

Back
Top Bottom