Benfica Thread

Re: SL Benfica thread

Hard win for us today, we still lack communication, holding the ball when we have the advantage of the game (and even when we don't have it), applying pressure to the ball and the player in possession of it and pass to the nearest players to avoid stupid ball loses..

In short, we're playing like shit. :)

From what I've seen so far, the smaller teams have improved.

We tend to "see" that it is our teams that have worsened but that isn't really true.
Leixões/Naval/Paços/Estrela/Braga are all playing excellent football, and they are playing eye to eye with everyone.

Yeah, finally something good happens for our league, the surprising thing is that even if clubs are almost out of money they make their players play better to see if they can get more people to their stadiums. They should have been doing this for the past 2 seasons, i like this a lot more like this then a 3-0 leixoes, 2-0 naval, etc. The league must start to be competitive and have names in europe.
Braga are beasts right now, amazing football, great scores, great exhibitions, another competitor for the title i may say.

Jesus Christ. We were blatantly robbed, when the hell is this crap going to stop? It's a joke really.

Oh yeah, and how sexy was Suazo's goal? Both Aimar's assist and the finishing were superb. It's great to see the team shaping up. Luisão had a fantastic game too, man of the match. :D

Last edited:

We were raped by the ref, god, i lost count of how many stuff the ref forgot for us, penalties, red/yellow cards, faults, offsides, corners...But we are bigger and f***ing won!!!! OH YEAH!!!

Btw any1 knows more goal records besides ours? its 5001 atm, what about other big teams? Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester, Juventus, Milan, etc?

Hello my friends,we will play now. :)

I want to tell you,you are so lucky this match,because we will play fener 09 november and not too much important Benfica game for our. :),we want to draw now enough for us.

See you. :)

The goal was quite classy.

Weirdly I'm thinking this will probably be one the most competitive seasons ever in portuguese football.

Eventually FCP will get their game right (me hopes) and with Leixões and Naval and Braga showing terrific football, we're in for a league competitive to the end.

Braga isn't so terrific at the league and I hope they continue like that (sorry Braga fans but I like Vitória Guimarães). Also love Belenenses and I hope they can get better and better with Jaime Pacheco.

Hello my friends,we will play now. :)

I want to tell you,you are so lucky this match,because we will play fener 09 november and not too much important Benfica game for our. :),we want to draw now enough for us.

See you. :)

Hi!

We played 45 mins with one player down yesterday, so I fear some players will suffer from that on thursday...It should be a great match..it could be a final game. Your team has a lot of good players and it's getting in a better shape. We'll have to be careful with your attack units..anyway, it's quite hard to play in our stadium. Benfica has only lost 14 matches at home in more than 150 played there.

You know..I think I'll get Fernando Meira's shirt from that match..:)

We were a disgrace tonight. Anyway I keep feeling we will go through. Yes we can!

Congrats to our turkish friends, I still remenber the great moments I lived during the Euro 2008 with your team.

Before the match, I thought that we have no chance against Benfica when I look at the players of Benfica. Also, Kewell had an injury before that match. Somehow, we started to play like an real team and Benfica missed too many chances in the first half.

Benfica will have really hard moments against Olimpiakos and Metalist Kharkiv. But I hope, you'll handle them.

Congrats to all Galatasaray fans..we already faced some top european teams in Estadio da Luz and at the stadium I thought you were one of the best I saw there..you had an excelent match, everything went fine for you and Benfica lacked energy on the second half, as I predicted.
Now it's going to be very hard, specially because we need to get a result with Olympiakos and they need a win too.

I hope you got a draw or a win agains Kharkov.So we past next round with leader of Group B.

Good Luck against Kharkov.

Se o Jesus quiser sim, em princípio o Monaco não vai activar a opção de compra. Quem devia ir embora era o Vieira pena o Moniz não se candidatar. Aquele Bruno Carvalho é que não, por amor de Deus!

Pah se eles derem mais do que 1 ano a um treinador nos talvez ganhemos alguma coisa no ano seguinte, porque uma estrutura da equipa so se faz com algum tempo. Agora continuarmos a ir pro estadio, quando nao gostamos mostram-se lenços brancos e no ultimo jogo vêem-se cartazes de apoio incondicional ao treinador. Epah, sinceramente. O problema real disto é os adeptos nao terem 1 unico sentido ou, vá lá, "inteligencia" pra coisa.

Vamos la a ver ganhamos 1 titulo a anos e foi com o Trap, um historico mister ja do tempo da velha senhora de italia. Mas isso foi no tempo das vacas gordas, ainda havia dinheiro pra "esbanjar" mas agora é inegavel que nos so nao estamos na podridao do Sporting porque o LFV nao fez o que o Soares Franco e antriormente o Dias da Cunha, vender vender vender para liquidar as dividas acomuladas em vez de vender activos do plantel. Isso deu no buraco que o Sporting tem agora, que ao contrario do Benfica (que esta estavel, por muito mais que digam que tem dividas, tds têem..) e podem comprar jogadores, coisa que o sporting na tem tanta capacidade de fazer.

Portanto isto resume-se a cumprirem, por uma vez que seja (e espero deveras que seja este ano) um contracto assinado no inicio da epoca. Nem sei se assinaram com o Jesus por 2 anos ou so 1, mas com o jesus, apesar do calvario que ja tem e ainda nem do benfica era, pode ser que mude alguma coisa, em termos de jogo jogado, ja que o quique foi "pra barraca" com a orsi. (Dass, cm e k o espanhol fez akilo? granda cabrao! xD)

Quanto ao a esta epoca, kek axas que vai ser a formação do "jasus" com o Benfas? o Jesus usava o k no braga k eu n me lembro?

Eu pessoalmente, o do que ja vi dos reforços fazia:

----------Moreira----------
---David Luiz--Luisão------
Patric--------------Shaffer
----------Ramires----------
-----Yebda-----------------
--------------Aimar--------
Urreta---------------Reyes-
---------Cardozo-----------

Antes de mais devo dizer que esta direcção do Benfica mete-me nojo. Esta atitude de marcar eleições para Julho constitui um autêntico golpe de Estado dentro da nação benfiquista (nem sei até que ponto isto é legal, a ver vamos no que dá a providência cautelar). Não é só por estes joguinhos de bastidores que critico a direcção. Prometer todos os anos a mesma coisa é demais. Dizer que "estamos a criar um projecto e que precisamos de tempo para o construir" é um completo absurdo já que todos os anos o dito "projecto" é destruido pelas sucessivas trocas de treinadores (olha o Quique é que se deu bem, meteu ao bolso a indemnização e meteu outra coisa na Orsi, também faria o mesmo se pudesse!)

Tens toda a razão quando falas das nossas finanças. Os amigos sportinguistas e portistas que me perdoem mas é um facto que o Benfica tem um valor de mercado e um potencial de imagem muitissimo superior ao dos rivais. Podemos ter o maior passivo porém este será mais facilmente anulado do que os dos adversários.

Quanto à táctica, o Jesus gosta de um 4-4-2 em losango (outro Paulo Bento, bahhh). Jogou assim no Belenenses e no Braga.
Portanto espero uma coisa do género:

-----------------------Moreira--------------------

Maxi Pereira-----Luisão----David Luiz------Schaffer

------------------------Yebda---------------------

-------Ruben Amorim---------------Ramires---------

------------------------Aimar---------------------

-------------Cardozo----------Di María------------

PS: Parece que o Buonanotte vem aí. Para ser franco existem outras prioridades que não um nº10. Ah e depois o Jesus quer o Eduardo (não sei para quê mais um guarda-redes).

Back
Top Bottom