Battlestar Galactica/Caprica

Re: Battlestar Galactica

Great episode, but unless they act fast it's going to end on a whimper not a bang, which will be a very sad way for a great series to end.

Slow ep.
It served to show that Ellen is still a biatch.

What I don't get is what is Adama thinking when he gave those guns to Baltar and is mistress(s).

Don't get where they're going right now. Had so much momentum leading up to the mid-season break, and it's all gone. I don't care how a cylon feels about their unborn child dying. They're frakkin toasters! Get on with it!

;)

420 - Series Finale

I didn't get everything, I have to watch it again but there was a lot of suprises
and answers !!!
Perfect ending for me. I cried like a girl... again.

9/10

Last edited:

I want to know what the hell Kara is!!!!!

Loved the finale. Thought the end was a bit long but was needed to balance out the crazy first half!

Loved RDM's short cameo. I think Daniel is Kara's dad, but WHY DID SHE DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT!??!?!?... I also thought it was awesome when Tyrol went mad and killed Torrie... i hated her.

Edit

I read some theories about Kara... and I like this one:

When she 'died' a few seasons ago it was through a black hole... and seeing as time is slower in a black hole and she thought she was just in there for a few hours.... she came out knowing that she had to bring humanity to earth before time in the black hole catches up with her... and thus making her disappear. So... the corpse she found is her own corpse, but in the future - after she's saved humanity.

Last edited:

Loved it.

I didn't feel like there was anything left to tell.
We finally find out that the head people are really just messengers from god. At least that's what I think.

1223.jpg

a fitting ending to a great series.
damn the japanese, the cycle continues. lol

imagine the evolution of the freed centurions and the other cylons after 1500 centuries!?!?

I want to know what the hell Kara is!!!!!

i like to believe that Baltar was correct, in that angels existed and that Kara was one.

Last edited:

Really solid finale - wasn't sure they'd manage to tie everything together in a way that was satisfying, but they did. Was worried that the last 4/5 episodes would ruin the show's lasting reputation, but it remains, imo, one of the top 3 shows on television in the past decade...

Just watched the Caprica pilot. Really enjoyed it and recommend it to fans of the series. Its quite slow paced however.

It's great, wife and I really like it, just a shame some of the CG is a bit iffy, it's obvious when they've green screened a bunch of stuff (same as Spartacus).

I agree that The Plan was boring and annoying, but Caprica actually has a very good plot and script. I agree with Placebo, the SFX looks a little fake in some scenes, but great in others. It's a lot slower, but its still watchable.

Back
Top Bottom