Battlestar Galactica/Caprica

Re: Battlestar Galactica

They could have killed the annoying b*tch whitout dedicating an entire episode.
One thign wasn't clear, does he think that his son is dead? Or what kind of story the cylon b*tch came up with?

Cylon civil war! Sweet!
I wonder how will that turn up.

Not a very good episode. :\

yeah the whole cylon internal beef is interesting, just shows theyre actually not a lot different from human beings... although it was quite predictable that theyre going to take revenge on 6

Interesting that now the sexy cylons have given the toaster cylons self awareness there's the chance that the toaster cylons will turn against the sexy cylons just like the first cylons turned against humanity all those years before, is it possible that it will end up with humans + sexy cylons v toasters and Quantum Leap Al cylons? Interesting stuff, other than that the episode was boring as fuck.

I like it a lot. It was slow to begin but after much better than last week's.

Argh... mutiny. I enjoyed the episode, a lot faster than last few episodes. Tyrol has gone all mental.

Baltar the Capricazene.
there was a scene when some of baltar's female followers where walking thru the hallway with baskets of food.
so i was waiting for a scene where he would turn empty baskets to overflowing with loaves of bread, and jars of water into wine.

That's why I kepth last week's episode to get 2 episodes to watch tomorrow :).

No way. I cant' wait!

Just last night when I watched it, I called a few friends and postponed our meeting, cause I wanted to see BSG. Of course I fed them some BS. :LOL:

Great episode!!!! Can't wait for the next, but we have a week between! ARGH I love it when an episode ends like this! Adds to the excitement.

Nice.
Gaeta... I wonder if it's him. I was already seeing his eyes glowing red.

:MAD: WhyTF does there have to be a break!!!

As all the fans. That's why I wait the end of the show to continue after episode 4. I'm never disappointed when I marathonned a show.

I was in shock Revan!!!!
I bet! :-pp

The background music helped! The writers pulled a good one.

Well since there is only one episode left, I think we can start talking about who is the final cylon.

With that prank, I think we can rule roslin out of the equation. (or not?).

Number 3 said something, when she saw the faces of the final five, something like "I'm sorry...", meaning that maybe she already met the final cylon, and somehow hurt him.

Battlestar%2BGalactica%2BLast%2BSupper.jpg

Argh... who are you!?

:LOL: the prank that number 3 made on Roslin was priceless.:LOL:
Fooled the world with that one.

that was great! i had the same expression as she did :LOL:

i'm kinda thinking that cylons are nothing more than true-human (captured by early generation cylons / ex.: see: BSG-Razor) clones, just genetically modified for certain traits and strengths, and superior brain utilization.
hence the shared vision(s), or psychic connections between some of the humans and cylons.

and the ability to interbreed, would actually not be interbreeding.

Last edited:

OH MY GOD WHAT AN EPISODE. By far one of the best episodes of BSG I've watched. I personally really enjoyed it and think its amongst one of my all time favourite tv show episodes.

I love how the ending was earth after a nuclear war. Its also interesting to WHO built Kara's new Viper!??!??!? It must've been the Cylons then. I'm still in shock! I think the writers ended it very well....and also diverted the attention away from a 5th cylon to a message created by the unity of the 4 + diana.

EDIT- I just found that THIS IS NOT THE FINALE! But a midseason FINALE. WHAT!???? Back in 2009. That sucks total balls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom