Battlestar Galactica/Caprica

kel

Nur der HSV
7 May 2003
Hamburg, Germany
Hamburger SV
so wondering, anyone here wathcing this show?

to me, this is the best show tv has ever seen (with dexter :8):).
i am normally not that much into scifi but this is actually different. it's so amazing. just finished third season and looked razor the movie afterwards and now i cannot wait until april to see the kick off of the final and fourth season.

anyone enjoying it as much as i do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Battlestar Galactica

Of course I love it.

I know a lot of people who didn't like the 3rd season but not me, it was very interesting and Razor was woooowwww. The space battles are amazing for a tv show. The S3 finale, Crossroads, was ranked #2 episode of the year. Now that the writters know where they go, it should be very intense (like lost s4).

I have no idea how the serie will end but in my opinion it won't be happy.

just as i expected tuta, i was so sure to see you in here. :mryellow:

well, as for some peoeple not liking the third season, i too thought a few, maybe 2-3 episodes in s03, weren't so good. far from bad and not saying they were boring or anything, just more calm. i didn't complain however and the finale (crossroads) was so brilliant anyways to make up for it.

and i agree that there won't be a happy ending, it's been a very dark show alltogether so i think they keep it and eventually finish it like that.

Last edited:

just as i expected tuta, i was so sure to see you in here. :mryellow:

well, as for some peoeple not liking the third season, i too thought a few, maybe 2-3 episodes in s03, weren't so good. far from bad and not saying they were boring or anything, just more calm. i didn't complain however and the finale (crossroads) was so brilliant anyways to make up for it.

and i agree that there won't be a happy ending, it's been a very dark show alltogether so i think they keep it and eventually finish it like that.

Kel.when you will come back and make kits?

BSG is one of only two TV shows that i watch religiously.

meister kel, it's great to see you're still on board!

wtf Adama was in Blade Runner!!!
00339693.jpg

You should pay me a copyright kel :D.
The s3 finale is fun but I still prefer the big twist of s2.

By far the best episode so far has to be episode 4 of season 3- Exodus part 2. It was sad, exciting, intense and very interesting.

Last edited:

After season 3 finale

Do we know for sure that they are part of the final five? The other 2 cylons on the ship couldnt hear the music! I think it has to do with the humans from Earth who might have planted something in the nebula..... and do you think starbuck is in Apollo's imagination???

I would say no to...

Milanista said:
[...]and do you think starbuck is in Apollo's imagination???

... since ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkYvXmD94e0

btw have oyu have watched razor yeT?

Back
Top Bottom