Battlefield 3

Was the MOH beta only for the pc alpha one? I was under the impression you got the console beta early. Why give away a beta for the pc on a console copy?

'What' to me?

I'm asking if the beta they gave away with MOH was actually not a beta on console but was actually an invite to the pc only alpha test. I was under the impression that people who had bought MOH got early beta access on a console, not alpha pc testing.

Just read up on the MOH beta.

Apparently people who bought the limited edition MOH that offered Battlefield Beta access get the beta before everyone else! And so they should seeing as they hyped the crap out of the limited edition and really tried to push home the beta you got and how you'd be able to play the beta before anyone else.

But just how sooner than everyone else? How much do EA value their customers and want to deliver on that promise?

Well, you get it 2 days earlier.

Yup.. if you went out of your way to get that beta packaged MOH... you get it a pathetic 2 days before the rest of the world!

What a joke.

Yeah that's a disgrace, I know people who bought MOH mainly for the beta. All they got for £40 was a shit game and access to BF3 48 hrs early? EA certainly never mentioned that. I wish DICE went with another publisher, I really fucking hate EA. They're awful for the industry.

Sigh... they just couldn't refrain from taking yet another childish dig at COD could they.

looking forward to the beta tomorrow.

Haha, I dunno, I like it, bit of banter before release. I am guessing you not seen the video footage they done of a traileresque video of a tank with Battlefield 3 across it running over the black ops rc car haha.

Just hopefully means they are confident, and at the moment I can see why. Can't wait for the beta.

Talking about that, I have a Tier 1 edition of Medal of Honor, and it says top left of the case about Battlefield 3 Beta Invitation Included. I am guessing all I had to do was load the game up and enter my code and then I will get a beta key at some point? As I know it's tomorrow and no e-mail yet.

I enjoy banter but they've just been obsessed with taking shots at cod in every interview and most videos since bad company 2. I'm just sick of it and wish they'd just concentrate on their own game than trying to pick fights.

Haha, I dunno, I like it, bit of banter before release. I am guessing you not seen the video footage they done of a traileresque video of a tank with Battlefield 3 across it running over the black ops rc car haha.

Just hopefully means they are confident, and at the moment I can see why. Can't wait for the beta.

Talking about that, I have a Tier 1 edition of Medal of Honor, and it says top left of the case about Battlefield 3 Beta Invitation Included. I am guessing all I had to do was load the game up and enter my code and then I will get a beta key at some point? As I know it's tomorrow and no e-mail yet.

If you get the beta let us know what you think mate! :)

If you get the beta let us know what you think mate! :)

Will do.

Haven't got a code yet, but I thought I would chat to EA, had a online conversation and just ensured I am eligible, as didn't get the game on release. But he checked my e-mail and said I am, no ETA on the code though so just a waiting game I guess. Which is annoying.

I mean if I bought the game full price and on the main basis I would get the beta early, to then endure this, would be a bit annoyed. But thankfully I didn't, bought it for like £18 as it was the same price as standard and they had one left. So anything earlier than 29th is a perk haha.

Either case the game is now not needed so will help take of some money for Fifa Friday haha.

Beta is kind of on ps3. You have to search for it and then download. Some people can't download it though while others can. Worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom