Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

I switched from manual to semi assisted finishing at scored 4 in one game, usually I struggle to score 1.

Feels a bit like I'm hamstringing myself for no reason, especially when the CPU already randomly decides to make my players shit

What do you mean they cheat? Which version you playing?
I beleive I am playing the free version. But I'm not sure if it is working? Alot of my passes go wayward and they score. I make tackles that just go straight back to them. I try and clear and they don't respond. I sometimes try to make a pass and player don't respond

I beleive I am playing the free version. But I'm not sure if it is working? Alot of my passes go wayward and they score. I make tackles that just go straight back to them. I try and clear and they don't respond. I sometimes try to make a pass and player don't respond
Boosts have all been removed.

Do you guys find world class easy? Because I'm playing as salernitana and I find they cheat so much
Seems I have changed my tactics to pressure after possession loss with a high line and compact defence and it's working wonders games kinda easy now lol. So are you saying the boost in form players get don't make a difference with your mod?

For my taste V20 was better for me.

I dont get it work that CPU reaction time is bad, dont know why.
All Mods are working fine, can clearly see with the Shooting error and Touch Error but it seems that Pass Error isnt "strong" anymore.
Further i really can dribble a defender with the right stick, when i just use the lift stick without sprinting it works sometimes but CPU reaction time is still way too good for me.
Playing on Worldclass.
Dont know if there is any other Option to get this work right

Attachments

• Order.png
    Order.png
    154.9 KB · Views: 10

All Mods are working fine, can clearly see with the Shooting error and Touch Error but it seems that Pass Error isnt "strong" anymore.
Further i really can dribble a defender with the right stick, when i just use the lift stick without sprinting it works sometimes but CPU reaction time is still way too good for me.
Playing on Worldclass.
It's probably because of the Increased Ball Freedom and the Increased Touch Error which is probably what's making it harder for you to dribble. I can dribble just fine with mine.
1719524197861.png

The tackling Alternative option also makes a lot of difference with this too.

I find that the defense lines are extremely high with the mod and the attacks are limited to quick counterattacks, which option would I have to use to change that?
The line height isn’t changed at all. It’s relating to runs at certain times and those runs serve a purpose. Those cbs going extremely high is sometimes a byproduct of those runs. As Topaz said try one of the attacking adjustments.

A lot of the changes to the behaviour of the defensive line are there for very specific reasons about when, why, how the line drops. Without them you have a massive amount of issues and attacking runs control the line, defenders would just follow them back with no regard.

Last edited:

Playing on Worldclass.
Passing error option is identical to previous versions. It doesn’t present itself for no reason, it’s balanced to happen under specific pressures, angles, stats etc. Depending on who and how you will see it materialise.

Regarding reactions, isn’t what you’re describing ideal? You can beat defenders, just not always haha. Also depends who you’re dribbling with, who the defenders is etc. It’s a super fine line between there been a defence that does very little due to 1v1 and defenders that are difficult. It’s about finding that balance and I think it’s a good one in v21. I’m not really sure what you’re after in this regard haha, v21 is far more ‘playable’ than v20 in terms of having some more time, space, ability to beat defenders. There’s also options to counter it to make it harder or easier.

As Topaz said also, you’re using options that are making dribbling even harder. I mention this in the read me files of those particular options. Some of what you might think a certain option is doing isn’t exactly that way always, that’s why it’s important to read through the descriptions.

i know what you are meaning and i want this loose ball because its realistic and sometimes dribbling goes wrong and the ball bounces away. Thats exactly what i wanted but even when the ball bounces away, even lower cpu players can react instant to my decisions 🤣
Most the time its visible when i let run my wing man down the line and they do a run 1vs1 and even when my player is in front when both start to sprint, then it kicks in like cheating cpu 🤣

i will try to remove these options and use this attacking adjustment

Back
Top Bottom