A Peep into my world...

I love cats and dogs, they are just so cute! Except the big dogs. Think me and the missus will get a jack russel type dog when we have a place of our own :)).

I love cats and dogs, they are just so cute! Except the big dogs. Think me and the missus will get a jack russel type dog when we have a place of our own :)).
My missus has a really fat Jack Russell, but she says it's not fat. But it is - it's literally like a barrel with legs on. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

(Why do people who own dogs let them become fat, then totally become blind to the fact that they're fat? Loads of people do that, it winds me up.)

Last edited:
I didn't say I don't like big dogs, Joe. Just they're not as cute as little ones! Razor is a manly dog :COOL:.

My missus has a really fat Jack Russell, but she says it's not fat. But it is - it's literally like a barrel with legs on. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

(Why do people who own dogs let them become fat, then totally become blind to the fact that they're fat? Loads of people do that, it winds me up.)
And some cat owners as well.
stupid.gif

Tim, would you stop banging on about Westwood..........

@ Chris, it's because the fatter the dog gets the less you have to walk it!

Pepe le pew.
By the look in its eyes someone in the Jaygrim household is naked.

@ Chris, it's because the fatter the dog gets the less you have to walk it!
:LOL: What I meant is that they completely deny that it's fat. "NO IT'S NOT, there's nothing wrong with the dog, it's perfectly normal!" When you take it for a walk does it stop walking at the top of the road? When it pokes its head inside the washing machine does its body get stuck? Yes? Then it's fucking fat.

Last edited:
By the look in its eyes someone in the Jaygrim household is naked.

:LOL: What I meant is that they completely deny that it's fat. "NO IT'S NOT, there's nothing wrong with the dog, it's perfectly normal!" When you take it for a walk does it stop walking at the top of the road? When it pokes its head inside the washing machine does its body get stuck? Yes? Then it's fucking fat.

Yeah my aunt had to look after her neighbour's dog (who was massive) while she was on holiday and when she left the house it was always "I'm taking the dog for a drag". It literally got to the end of the driveway and it was completely knackered.

Last edited:
Pulled up for a meeting today and was getting some gear out of my boot when the heavens opened, I was leaning right in so I was staying half dry but my plan tube was somehow stuck on the storage net on the back seats along with my long tape measure.

(the next part is spoiler-ed for our younger viewers as it contains :RANT:)
I was trying to free them with no success getting a soaked back end and water was dripping down my butt crack as I got more and more annoyed..

So after one more go and loud "mother fucker" I stood up and after hitting my head on the trunk lid, exploded John Cleese style diving back into the boot and yanking at the tube screaming "right you mother fucking wank twat, if you don't fucking come out right now I'm going to kick your fucking face off you crappy plastic piece off shit bollocks" and with one final tug and the sound of net ripping it pinged free as I gave out a victory "yesssssss"..

Upon turning round victorious yet soggy, it was then I spotted the three Moms with prams and toddlers along with an old lady all sheltering from the downpour under the shop canopy I was parked alongside of, looking at me like I had just killed their first born..

All I could do was shut the boot, and walk past them to the job sight smiling like a chump and catching the odd "well I never" and "that was disgracefull"...:DOH::EMB:

Last edited:
Lmao, I love the inchorent swear threats that we come out with when you get angry at something.

"Mother fucking wank twat' and 'crappy plastic piece of shit bollocks'

Classic stuff :D

Some from my last week or so:

Leyton Orient v Charlton:

2009-3-4.jpg

2009-4-1.jpg

2009-5-1.jpg

The Museum of London, near where I was working last week, and today:

2009-6-1.jpg

A building nearby the Museum, the sort of lumps where the break in the curve of the building is, are window cleaners!!!!

2009-36.jpg

And the site of England's great Ashes victory, The Oval, which I drove past on the way home yesterday:

2009-1-12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom