A Peep into my world...

I think some of you may remember my testicle dilemma so here is the only photo i was in the mood for taking at the time. Phase one of the swelling, it got a little bigger.

Warning extreme gonad close-up

Photo0075.jpg

remind me never to peep into J's world ever again

I think some of you may remember my testicle dilemma so here is the only photo i was in the mood for taking at the time. Phase one of the swelling, it got a little bigger.

Photo0075.jpg

:OOOH:

Photo0075.jpg

Hmmmm, but how small are your hands Jay... :WHISTLE:

I may have been on the town... well yeah I was, good night cut short really. Went straight out after work got back about 2:20am, thats only 9 hours drinking without dinner. Well, a liquid dinner. :D

I would have stayed out for the duration only my mate wasn't up to it. Managed to get one number of quite a lovely lady though so I decided to go home calling it a success. ;)

I would have stayed out for the duration only my mate wasn't up to it. Managed to get one number of quite a lovely lady though so I decided to go home calling it a success. ;)

Nice one, is she a good Dublin girl, don't tell me she has curly red hair too...:...

:THINK: If she did she doesn't work in Schuh In the Jervice Centre... :SHOCK:

Just been to a property in Harrogate we did some work on for a regular client, he is buying some flats he wanted us to look at.
The house come converted offices we worked on earlier this year, about £50k worth, he has just sold for £1.7M, he got it at auction for £800K three years ago, boy I'm in the wrong business...

Nice one, is she a good Dublin girl, don't tell me she has curly red hair too...:...

:THINK: If she did she doesn't work in Schuh In the Jervice Centre... :SHOCK:

Haha, she was a good Dublin girl, blonde though, not red head. ;)

And no, she doesn't work in Schuh, but you probably new that once she wasn't a redhead :P

s554029487_2941683_1849650.jpg

Quad biking across the Egyptian desert.

Edit: Hmm, that should have come out bigger :THINK:.

some new pics of my back yard football stadium :P

some lawn-striping :D now I know they aren't straight but thats just the 2nd time I did them and I was in a hurry (rain)
dsc00913h.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

dsc00910hpk.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

the goal

dsc00914x.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

dsc00566x.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

a ball catcher (its actually huge but I dont have such high poles yet. Its 7,5 x 4 meters!)

dsc00811h.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom