A Peep into my world...

random pics i found on my phone today, thought i'd share them in no particular order my dog, ripping apart a perfectly good pitch, my uncle's wip garden, my daily amount of cake:PIG:

1wykj.jpg

2yy8o.jpg

3mxvm.jpg

4qyef.jpg

51y17.jpg

63a7y.jpg

7pzc2.jpg

now there is some randomness to talk about :P

Last edited:
was a nice day yesterday so went fishing with a couple of mates, had plenty of beer and something very random happened

a car pulled up with 2 lads and a girl, and the 2 lads put wet suits on and decided to jump off a big bridge

i recorded them jumping off the bridge, one funny moment when a boat comes and he was going to jump, luckily he didn't although it would of made me £250 on you've been framed

YouTube - Two Lads Jumping Off The Blue Bridge In Rhyl

YouTube - Lad does somersault off blue bridge in Rhyl (near death experience lol)

Last edited:
Fuck me that's Gary Teale at the end of the first clip, wait till Cloughie finds out about that

0,,10270~3748915,00.jpg

it's a shit hole coz of all the mancs who come down here on holiday (like you guys must of done lol), and the scousers

must appeal to some people

Bitter is that what you guys do in England for fun?

no mate, this is wales and they normally shag sheep for fun round here

as for the english, they just come to wales to shag the sheep and then make the place a shit hole to live in

it's a shit hole coz of all the mancs who come down here on holiday (like you guys must of done lol), and the scousers

must appeal to some people

no mate, this is wales and they normally shag sheep for fun round here

as for the english, they just come to wales to shag the sheep and then make the place a shit hole to live in

wales is awesome, looks like a good day, would love to fish with you and drink beers

I think some of you may remember my testicle dilemma so here is the only photo i was in the mood for taking at the time. Phase one of the swelling, it got a little bigger.

Warning extreme gonad close-up

Photo0075.jpg

Back
Top Bottom