A Peep into my world...

7 days?? I've resigned myself to a week or maybe even two but I'm really surprised it's got this far.

We've tried all of the old wives tales - although I don't know if it was fresh pineapple on Friday; I'll ask her later.

But we've been for loads of walks over the weekend, curries, sex and then her sister told her how tweaking her (own) nipples brought labour on for her so well, even that has been tried.

(Although I must admit, as enjoyable as it was, I didn't see how playing with my sister-in-laws nipples helped my wife at all!!)

:D We'll let that one slip...

7 days?? I've resigned myself to a week or maybe even two but I'm really surprised it's got this far.

We've tried all of the old wives tales - although I don't know if it was fresh pineapple on Friday; I'll ask her later.

But we've been for loads of walks over the weekend, curries, sex and then her sister told her how tweaking her (own) nipples brought labour on for her so well, even that has been tried.

(Although I must admit, as enjoyable as it was, I didn't see how playing with my sister-in-laws nipples helped my wife at all!!)

yea has to be fresh, and it's not just sex - it is the orgasm that does it

we went for loads of walks, she wouldn't let me near her for sex and tweaking nipples didn't work (but fresh pineapple did)

:D We'll let that one slip...

Lmao - cunning pun ;-p

yea has to be fresh, and it's not just sex - it is the orgasm that does it

we went for loads of walks, she wouldn't let me near her for sex and tweaking nipples didn't work (but fresh pineapple did)

Well, obviously, sex with me is as much of a guarantee of an orgasm as Rememington's life time deal :-D

What we haven't tried is sex with a pineapple while I play with MY nipples.

I know what I'm doing tonight lol!

PS - how are the two of them doing now BR? All home now?

Last edited:
lol

yea, both came home the next day which was the 29th and both doing good..

he kept us awake most of the other night lol... greedy thing he is..

Right, where do I start :DOH:.

Went to the doctor's this morning to have an injection as I'm going to Egpyt in a few weeks. I'm not usually bad with injections or needles etc, and I wasn't nervous before or worried at all. So I went in fine and had the injection. The nurse asked if i was feeling OK and said I should just sit outside for 5 minutes to make sure I'm OK.

So I sat down outside and started reading the leaflet she had just given me. After about 2 minutes I though to myself, hang on, I'm starting to feel very sickly here, then I felt very dizzy all of a sudden......

Next thing I know I'm lying on the floor with the nurse helping me and my face is really stinging. As soon as I realised it wasn't a dream I knew what had happened and where I was etc. But I did have quite badly blurred vision for the next 30 minutes. They put me in a doctor's room that wasn't being used today and I laid down for half hour and they monitored my pulse and blood pressure, all of which was fine. After this I convinced them I was well enough to drive home, and I made it home.

When I got home I started feeling rough again. Like I wanted to fall asleep, and like I wanted to be sick. My Mum came back from work and she stayed with me until my girlfriend came round so there was always someone with me. After about 20 minutes I was sick, (the painful type where you're just heaving and throwing up stomach acid because I'd had nothing to eat yet today), still didn't feel well and was sick again after about another hour. After that I went upstairs and layed in bed which did make me feel slightly better, and I wasn't sick any more. Drifted off to sleep now and then too, but kept waking up because my stomach was literally empty, but I didn't really feel up to eating anything. Eventually I had a few scraps of toast and 2 bit of pasta, (yes, just 2 bits).

I started to feel stronger the longer the day went on and eventually moved back downstairs to sit properly and watch a bit of TV. I felt hungry too so had a bag of crisps, then some cheese and dried bacon strips. Now I am feeling a lot better, just need some food in me which will be ready shortly, though I do have a banging headache and my face still stings!

What a day. Not many people go to the doctor's and leave with more injuries than they went in with. Anyway, here's the pictures:

2009-2-6.jpg
2009-23.jpg

Lesson learned. Eat before the Dr. sticks you with anything.

You're not allowed to, atleast I think thats what the rules are for injections. Can't remember as it's been a couple of years.

Oh and nice sheets!

It's better to be ill in England than in Egypt so the doctor did you a favour really.

If the anti-virus does that to him he's dead. First bit of food over there and he'll be passed out with his face in the bowl!

I think we'll just be sticking to the hotel mainly anyway, and definitely for food!

i heard that most of the water in egypt can literally make you dissolve if you haven't got the stomach for it.

and it can also make your hair fall out if its got some virus in.

watch out tim.

Oh god that better not be true! :SHOCK:

We're staying in the 4* Hilton so it better not melt me!

Back
Top Bottom