A Peep into my world...

except for the flights (which were 700 € combined cause i booked like 8 months early) and the money for all the stuff i bought (10 shirts, food, some computer stuff) it didn't cost me any money at all cause i could stay with family the whole time. (they provided me with food, a car, invited me to all kinds of activities...could not say no to that :D )

landed safely btw, had a good trip back. still a bit tired but glad i am back in europe.

Nice one, I have some relatives in the States, maybe time to pay a visit...:P

Nice one, where are you going north or southern...

You're so political man... No need.

:P

South Nick, Dar was in Dublin Sunday for the All Ireland Hurling Final, I supported Tipp and if you watched the match I felt we got robbed by that dastardly Pen! FFS

Visiting Limerick, Tipperary & Cork, I'll get Pics of Holyhead as well, You'll excuse me as it's being taken on my iPhone Cam!

Sean

South Nick, Dar was in Dublin Sunday for the All Ireland Hurling Final, I supported Tipp and if you watched the match I felt we got robbed by that dastardly Pen! FFS

Yeah maybe, but was always gonna be tough to beat Kilkenny. They've pretty much got a United like domination on hurling the last few years

Visiting Limerick and Cork? I feel your pain. ;)

Yeah maybe, but was always gonna be tough to beat Kilkenny. They've pretty much got a United like domination on hurling the last few years

Mother's family lives there and a friend I know lives in Cork, its alreet. My Dad's family live in Cashel and I love that place!

Will get into Dun Laoghaire around half midday.

Sunday shows that Kilkenny can be beaten! I don't think they'll do it 5 in a row!

I've been to Limerick and Cork. I thought Cork was a nice City. Limerick wasn't bad either to be fair.

Visiting Limerick, Tipperary & Cork, I'll get Pics of Holyhead as well, You'll excuse me as it's being taken on my iPhone Cam!
Sean

Man I bet it was a great night in Dublin wish i was there, never stayed in Cork or Limerick just travelled through...

Man I bet it was a great night in Dublin wish i was there, never stayed in Cork or Limerick just travelled through...

I've just lost all my pics of Holyhead as well as the Ferry. MY iPhone just crashed on me as I left Dublin not happy! NOT FUCKING HAPPY!

I've just lost all my pics of Holyhead as well as the Ferry. MY iPhone just crashed on me as I left Dublin not happy! NOT FUCKING HAPPY!

There you go, there is a picture of holyhead for you :DD

holyhead.jpg

Sounds hilarious.

Don't ask I got thoroughly pissed off, Miss "I bought a Lounge Seat & Drive A Jaguar I should be allowed to board first", but the thing is she never actually paid for a Premium fare which guarrantees you express boarding and express disembarktion as well as an Exclusive Lounge to relax in. She cut me off when the Lane for express boarding was basically told to board, she was then challenged by the Port officials but she just immediately drove straight on and refused to move, therefore they had to basically get the Port Police in to arrest her and a tow truck to remove her car as she refused to give up her keys, Therefore all the cars that had already boarded & parked up meant they had to come back off as we waited for the Jaguar to be removed.

Before Stena Line changed the way you bought a ferry crossing, if you paid an extra £10 for a Stena Plus Lounge Seat on top of your fare for the ferry crossing you would instantly be guarranteed Express Boarding & Express Disembarktion, which meant every Tom, Dick & Harry would pay the extra £10 purely to be boarding first and be first straight off the ferry, to avoid the bottleneck it causes when 4 lanes of cars merge into 1 at the busy junction outside the port. Now you buy your fares by Economy- giving you the cheapest fare, but can only claim a 100% refund 65 days before departure. Premium Fare, gives you a Stena Lounge Seat and Express Boarding and Disembarktion, you could also claim a 100% upto until the day before departure and if you cancelled on the day you'd still get a 50% refund.

Excuse the essay, just annoyed I had to wait another delay of 2 hours when I wanted to get on board and sleep basically..

Last edited:
Don't ask I got thoroughly pissed off, Miss "I bought a Lounge Seat & Drive A Jaguar I should be allowed to board first", but the thing is she never actually paid for a Premium fare which guarrantees you express boarding and express disembarktion as well as an Exclusive Lounge to relax in. She cut me off when the Lane for express boarding was basically told to board, she was then challenged by the Port officials but she just immediately drove straight on and refused to move, therefore they had to basically get the Port Police in to arrest her and a tow truck to remove her car as she refused to give up her keys, Therefore all the cars that had already boarded & parked up meant they had to come back off as we waited for the Jaguar to be removed.
:D I always go Premium, TBH they should charge a hell of a lot more for it...

some new shots from me :))

1. right after club training
dsc01068r.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
2. During a league match (no thats not me)
dsc01066i.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
3. I tried to do a checkered patter :P
dsc01078e.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

4. my famous goal :P
dsc01089n.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
5. new nets that I was talking about ;p
img7935.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cork isn't bad, Dar. lots of crazy chicks.... some of em were even good looking.
tipperary and limerick, on the other side, aren't exactly the nicest places on earth... but we're still talking about ireland, so u just can't feel any "pain" at all. :BEER:

Sean, have u been in galway? and btw, u just can't leave ireland without visiting belfast dude!

some new shots from me :))

1. right after club training
dsc01068r.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
2. During a league match (no thats not me)
dsc01066i.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
3. I tried to do a checkered patter :P
dsc01078e.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

4. my famous goal :P
dsc01089n.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
5. new nets that I was talking about ;p
img7935.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm so turned on right now...

Wow, Matt that's stunning :SHOCK:. I would really love to go to Thailand I think. Some of the scenes are just immense. Simply stunning.

Got it assembled, now to fit the steering wheel.....

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

Back
Top Bottom