A Peep into my world...

I knew as i was typing that someone would either say that or post a pic of the stadium

so where are these Evo pics anyway? nothings been mentioned of it since

I'll take my camera with me on Saturday so I can get a photo of me, CW and CD and stick it in here :)).

4 weeks over in the states nearly over. had a fuckin blast.

been to 7 states (main cities i've seen are cleveland, columbus, dayton, cincinatti, pittsburgh, buffalo and detroit) , visited canada, attended a pre season nfl game (cleveland browns - detroit lions), visited the ohio state stadium (6th biggest in the world), visited a highschool football game (awesome!), been white water rafting, had a blast at niagara falls, took a look at the usaf museum, etc. etc.

it's awesome over here! endless possibilities.

just a few impressions :))

downtown cincinatti
cimg2950t86n.jpg

browns game
cimg2334rkjf.jpg

highschool football
img_1462mv6f.jpg

img_1502fw5s.jpg

img_1549972j.jpg

img_1569vkxk.jpg

img_1597znjs.jpg

img_1728gwmi.jpg

:APPLAUD:

4 weeks over in the states nearly over. had a fuckin blast.

been to 7 states (main cities i've seen are cleveland, columbus, dayton, cincinatti, pittsburgh, buffalo and detroit) , visited canada, attended a pre season nfl game (cleveland browns - detroit lions), visited the ohio state stadium (6th biggest in the world), visited a highschool football game (awesome!), been white water rafting, had a blast at niagara falls, took a look at the usaf museum, etc. etc.

it's awesome over here! endless possibilities.

just a few impressions :))
:APPLAUD:

holly shit, man OPM. Im glad you liked those places, but i have to be honest with you. All of those cities with the exception of columbus are some of the least likely places I would expect an american to visit, let alone someone from outside the country, LOL. Im glad you enjoyed it! Detroit and Cleveland were not depressing?

Last edited by a moderator:
holly shit, man OPM. Im glad you liked those places, but i have to be honest with you. All of those cities with the exception of columbus are some of the least likely places I would expect an american to visit, let alone someone from outside the country, LOL. Im glad you enjoyed it! Detroit and Cleveland were not depressing?

Haha, I was gonna ask him what his thoughts of Cleveland were, I was there back in April. With the exception of downtown, the rest of the city is slightly depressing and I spent most of my time in the rest of it. Still had a great time though, partying and eating lovely food, cant go wrong. :D

Two sets of pictures that I'll shove in here.

FIRSTLY: Pictures from the Emirates FIFA 10 playtest (no pictures of the game in action I'm afraid).

SECONDLY: Two pictures from Tranmere v Bolton on a Monday night, and two pictures from Tranmere getting destroyed by Charlton.

THE EMIRATES FIFA 10 PLAYTEST:
APPROACHING THE STADIUM FROM THE HOLLOWAY ROAD TUBE STATION:
dsc00053s.jpg

AN ARTY PICTURE OR A CRAP PICTURE OF THE OUTSIDE, YOU DECIDE:
dsc00058xtb.jpg

JUST IN-CASE YOU'VE FORGOTTEN WHO PLAYS HERE:
dsc00059sqc.jpg

INSIDE THE GROUND PART I:
dsc00061gpy.jpg

INSIDE THE GROUND PART II:
dsc00064g.jpg

INSIDE THE GROUND PART III:
dsc00063d.jpg

THE EXCRUTIATINGLY EMBARRASSING GROUP PHOTO THAT WAS INSISTED UPON:
dsc00067tgp.jpg

TRANMERE V BOLTON / TRANMERE V CHARLTON:
V BOLTON - GETTING DARKER:
dsc00099t.jpg

V BOLTON - DARKER STILL:
dsc00105t.jpg

V CHARLTON - THAT FELLA IN THE FAR STAND MUST HAVE BEEN BURSTING FOR A PISS:
dsc00115.jpg

V CHARLTON - EXTRA LARGE PICTURE, TRY AND SPOT CW & TIM (YOU CAN SEE THEM IF YOU LOOK HARD ENOUGH):
dsc00121pcd.jpg

Prenton Park is the only English stadium I have ever been to.

Way back in the late 80's I think it was.

Tranmere vs Reading, crap game 1-1.

Stadium has come on a bit :)

Nice one CD, always nice to be reminded of a 4-0 away win :SMUG:. I can see myself and CW in that photo too! Though I do know where we sat. I am wearing a red top and CW has a dark grey top on.

i've got shitloads of family in all those places and they all are doing well above average. so no, not depressing. detroit was a freakin shithole, that's true. but i had to see it to believe it. you've got downtown with the dominating GM hq, and everything around that is either burned down or abandoned. awesome. ;)

downtown cleveland is not that great either, but way better than detroit. columbus and cincinatti seemed like the best out of all, especially columbus with the really nice downtown area and the ohio state campus was very impressive.

still i enjoyed the time and am glad i did not book the regular "tourist" package with ny, la, dc and all those places, i wanted to experience the "real life". did that, seen some really awesome places and met great people. overall i did not expect this country to be as welcoming as it was in the end. going to post more impressions later on

Haha, I was gonna ask him what his thoughts of Cleveland were, I was there back in April. With the exception of downtown, the rest of the city is slightly depressing and I spent most of my time in the rest of it. Still had a great time though, partying and eating lovely food, cant go wrong. :D

downtown did not seem like the place i wanted to be at night, but than again i am quite a p#ssy:BLEH:

i'm down here in middleburg heights (look it up), nice, quiet little place, good housing. seems just fine. but then again i've been travelling around at least 80% of the time...

Cool man, sounds good.

I stayed on West 28th, just off Bridge Avenue. If you're around there you should check out the Happy Dog bar. I know the guys in there, they do quality hotdogs. They opened early for me when I was there so I could watch the second leg of the United - Porto game. Cool guys! The Harp Bar/Restaurant on Detroit Ave. is also a nice spot. Great food also.

Enjoy the rest of your trip! :)

i've got shitloads of family in all those places and they all are doing well above average. so no, not depressing. detroit was a freakin shithole, that's true. but i had to see it to believe it. you've got downtown with the dominating GM hq, and everything around that is either burned down or abandoned. awesome. ;)

downtown cleveland is not that great either, but way better than detroit. columbus and cincinatti seemed like the best out of all, especially columbus with the really nice downtown area and the ohio state campus was very impressive.

still i enjoyed the time and am glad i did not book the regular "tourist" package with ny, la, dc and all those places, i wanted to experience the "real life". did that, seen some really awesome places and met great people. overall i did not expect this country to be as welcoming as it was in the end. going to post more impressions later on

well then you will be shocked if you ever go to the southern united states... very friendly and not nearly as scary as detroit, LOL

I can't believe you spent all that time in America and you didnt get a single picture of a massively overweight woman in shorts and a vest with a burger in her hands on its way to her mouth.

I can't believe you spent all that time in America and you didnt get a single picture of a massively overweight woman in shorts and a vest with a burger in her hands on its way to her mouth.

cash's tourbus in front of the rock n roll hall of fame, i swear i did not notice her:P:CONFUSE:

untitled-1e5iz.jpg

my flight is due tomorrow, will be landing in vienna and take another week off around austria / hungary. :SMUG::SMUG:

Damn, did your numbers come up... :P

except for the flights (which were 700 € combined cause i booked like 8 months early) and the money for all the stuff i bought (10 shirts, food, some computer stuff) it didn't cost me any money at all cause i could stay with family the whole time. (they provided me with food, a car, invited me to all kinds of activities...could not say no to that :D )

landed safely btw, had a good trip back. still a bit tired but glad i am back in europe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom