Your team's worst kit (hall of shame)

It's more blueish tone of green, I kinda like it.
Those red kits though were utter shite, true abominations. I hate it when they use fringe colors on our away kits (like they've been doing with the Black kits recently)

Arsenal away 1991 - 93

PgxKv.jpg

LOL that's actually eyesore. It actually hurts a little if you stare at it. Maybe it was a tactical choice?

That being said, late 80's and early 90's had a lot of godawful shirts.

I actually quite like all of those you've put forward. Rossoneri usually have top notch kits in my opinion. This season their kits are even nicer than their football ;)

Last edited:
Oh, come on, it may not be their best kit, but I think it's far from being their worst in history.

I liked that 1st Diadora template so much, I have a Napoli kit using it, with Dalla Bona on the back.

that is really nice model from diadora, true...but that blue one is over-covered with sponsors, while orange one is just awful.

one most ugliest model ever this diadora model... looks like a handball shirt

it's far from being their worst in history.
I agree that we had worse kits than this but this one is not that far from them, though.
The big black band in the middle is useless, pointless and plain ugly.

According to Oldfootballshirts.com this is Freiburg's Away kit of 1992/1993. Don't want to know, how this looks live:
freiburg-away-football-shirt-1992-1993-s_20368_1.jpg

1992 obviously was a catastrophe for football kits. :LOL:

Last edited:
LOL some of those ealy kits are comical.

From the first page

campos1.jpg

Hahah, clown suit. Im surprised when they entered the pitch he came on through a smoke machine with a small noddy car having the doors fall off and he takes a forward roll into goal ready to go :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom