Your team's worst kit (hall of shame)

obviously not my team, but i think this kit deserves a mention:
3348976577_6195f92d1c.jpg

Last edited:
I remember that Saes kit, with the cartoon lions on it, horrible jersey. Mind you us Welsh had a distaster change strip of our own, from 1995!

wal95as_z.jpg

Just what on earth is that front design supposed to be about? I think we only wore the kit twice. We had a green change kit from Lotto too after that and because of bad results, the FAW wouldn't commission a green change strip every again due to luck!

Back to club level, and for the Mighty Jacks, here's what I'd regard as our worst away kit! :SHOCK:

swansea-city-away-football-shirt-1993-1994-s_23018_1.jpg

And this (same as the home design on the first page) was equally bad!

swansea-city-away-football-shirt-1992-1993-s_25165_1.jpg

Going back to this thread, Independiente Limited Edition 2013.
NUEVA-CAMISETA-INDEPENDIENTE-2013.png

A striped kit was only used thrice in the club's history. This horrendous thing was wore in their debut in the Second Division, in which we even lost to a newly promoted team!

Nike's 1st try with Croatia kits was awful (in 2001)
364.jpg

39.jpg

They haven't done any better with 2002 kits. Just look at how numbers and names are placed on home kit
15.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

They were designed without any background for numbers and names, but FIFA demanded that they had to be more visible. So they added this white background before numbers were pressed on kits so they often fell off during match.

Easy too. Light pink with grey. :R1
papoilassaltitantesvk7.jpg

Plus this kit, that was made in order to prevent players from being hit by cars at night. :BLEH:

BENFICA0001.jpg

mfreitas.jpg

I liked that pink Juve kit. And you can't argue that this is an iconic kit, everyone knows it.

That chrome kit on the other hand absolutely kills it. :LOL:

Last edited:
Well to be true that silver kit wasn't normally that shinning. That photo was taken on the season presentation and there was a lot of lights. Ugly nonetheless. Still pretty shinning on regular matches.

Btw, the kid is Manuel Fernandes, currently at Besitkas.

Last edited:
One of our worst but I love it

tumblr_mg29qzbitf1r4kccpo1_400.jpg

I was at a QPR v Man City game years ago, maybe 1997, and you wore a kit that looked a bit like that but much much worse. It was yellow and black stripes with "brother" on it. The yellow was regular (not hi viz) but the stripes were random, it looked like a kid with a crayon (or maybe a pensioner using "mario paint") had made it.

I can remember a Hull City kit which was actually a tiger print that looked hideous too from 1992 ish as well.

Milanista, those kits are fine, some (not me) could even say they are great, you are supposed to post the absolute worst you can remember.

For example, your current gold kit is horrible, it's like that Benfica silver kit but with a nonsense POCKET on it as a bonus :LOL:

ac-milan-kit-pocket-funny.jpg

My mother bought me the away shirt for xmas 1988 & i hated it !!
"Never Be Seen In Green" & the red 80's 3rd shirts were awful ...

Back
Top Bottom