World Cup 2014 pics and gifs : post all the best stuff here!

BqeLimPCcAAA6Tq.jpg:large

best solo goal atm..
Gervinho be like...You know me, and you know me and you know me, from SerieA ...and if ya don`t, you going to learn TODAY :BOP:

580x367.jpg

Disgraceful, considering she's an UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.

On June 18 2014, during the Brazil World Cup, Nicolette van Dam tweeted a photo-shopped mock-up of Colombia national team members James Rodriguez and Falcao Garcia snorting, like cocaine, the white spray now used to limit how close to stand to a free kick. "Colombian wall," was Nicolette van Dam's caption.
She removed it briefly after, followed by an apology which said "Queridos Colombianos, there was no offense intended from my side. Please accept my honest and sincere apologies. #RespectColombia" In spite of this, Colombians continued to manifest their disgruntlement on social media.
A petition on Change.org, the worlds largest petition platform, to revoke Van Dam's status as UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, has now collected over 3,500 signatures. Colombian Minister of Foreign Affairs María Ángela Holguín spoke out against Van Dam, saying that Colombians had "no use for her apologies" and manifested "all the rejection and indignation of the Colombian government and its people".
Holguín proceeded to request Colombian ambassador in the Netherlands, Eduardo Pizarro Leongómez, to go to the chancellery of said country in search for more severe consequences to Van Dam's "disrespect towards Colombia"

Last edited:
actually I find it HILARIOUS even if that was for Albania I would say same thing , in Albania Lazarat (also called as Columbia of Europe is going down) so this "joke" will work well for us too and I'll still find it funny!

What was those "tough times" or "hard times" he mentioned in the post match interview?

Did something happen or is he referring to the self imposed trouble last season?

What was those "tough times" or "hard times" he mentioned in the post match interview?

Did something happen or is he referring to the self imposed trouble last season?

if i knew his telephone number i would ask him :D nothing bad happend, he missed 5 games and managed to score 31 goals without penalty´s.. :)

i think he might be talking about the media that made him racist diver etc..overreacting on him, because he is the best obviously :)

actually I find it HILARIOUS even if that was for Albania I would say same thing , in Albania Lazarat (also called as Columbia of Europe is going down) so this "joke" will work well for us too and I'll still find it funny!

Well, my opinion is that humans are too easily offended now-days. But that is not the worst thing...worse still is that those who feel that they are always offended in some way (race, gender, religion) take it as that it is their right to offend back those who offended them...I remember few months ago where there was an interview on one US TV channel and reporter asked a feminist something about her evidence for her claims. She responded that his white male brain couldn't understand that so that she will not waste her time...

Anyways, back on topic:
She's a famous model in Korea so no wonder

I didn't know that...well, as you said...no wonder she looks good.

Van Dam is just another dumb bimbo. It's not funny at all, due to the drugs business many innocent people died, directly and in-directly. It was uncalled for. I also believe Colombia's average cocaine consumption is about the same as most countries, so it doesn't even make sense either.

hope arsene wenger watched this.

what a stupid decision to let him go...

don´t think it was stupid as he was realy poor for Arsenal..sometimes a player need different coach or style of play..

Gervinho was surprise in Seria A...it´s not like he was amazing for Arsenal..

yep, gervinho really didn't give arsene any reason to not to sell him. it's pretty much the same thing that happened to coutinho and inter. the brazilian kid had his chances at inter, but didn't even show a glimpse of what he did at liverpool.
... sometimes things are just not meant to be.
good for roma (and liverpool).

on a different note:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn8VF-8-x40
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
nevermind pitbull, watching theese guys is already good enough reason to root for mexico!

edit: for some reason, i can't embed videos in posts anymore.... am i doing somehing wrong?

Last edited:
Took this picture at Colombia vs Ivory Coast yesterday in Brasilia
10455645_10203274289412426_7219890702967892950_n.jpg

don´t think it was stupid as he was realy poor for Arsenal..sometimes a player need different coach or style of play..

Gervinho was surprise in Seria A...it´s not like he was amazing for Arsenal..

yes, funny thing was everyone wanted Ramsey out too!me included (I dislike him more then Amaury Bischoff/Alberto Mendez combine):SMUG:
Arsene even gave him a bump in pay!+5yr extension. When he shone no glimpse of hope that season. Im sure we see everything half empty while staff/coaches see things half full. I still don`t understand how Sturridge failed at (2) clubs. He has changed my perception on player improvement .

Rudi Garcia has a huge influence on Gervinho's game and confidence. He always did (Le Mans, Lille and now Roma).

So, maybe just a little maybe, it's not Arsene's fault. He tried and played him in almost every position he could, but none seem to fit. He gave him lots of chances, but Gervinho never took any. At the end of the day it was all about him (Gervinho) he wasn't able to work it out, he didn't seem to have it in him.

And the worst thing is Gervinho pretty much blamed his failure at Arsenal on Wenger.

Back
Top Bottom