World Cup 2014 pics and gifs : post all the best stuff here!

10357805_909574835725031_6305687700626814287_o.jpg

wtf,, everytime the camera is on this guy, he got his arm inside his nose, wtf is wrong with him, wash your hand you twat..:CONFUSE:

Really curious which language has TYS for Germany?
I only knew they had such names as Germany, Deutschland, Alemagne, Niemcy in most languages.

_fcbc9f6e098b49ca9797fba800483d10.gif

Last edited:
Casillas at a training after the match against Chile

One of the few players I actually feel sorry when they have such a bad tournament. Yes, he made mistake that led to goals. Yes, he wasn't in his usual form. But he's not the sole reason, why Spain was eliminated so early. He knows, how he played, the last picture says everything. In the end they're just humans for god's sake.

Yes they are, and they're allowed to make mistakes tbh. It's generally not necessary to point out to a professional athlete when they've performed poorly as they are quite aware of the fact and doesn't need to be reminded.

I feel sorry for all players who feel they performed far from expectations in such a tournament, really. But it doesn't make it less deserved that they got sent home early.

The pressure on C.Ronaldo and Messi has been huge, aside from the two goals Messi has been a shadow of himself and C.Ronaldo even more so. Regardless of how they perform in this tournament, it's no doubt they're among the greatest footballers of all time.

The problem with Casillas and why he's been the focus of attention is that he really didn't deserve to be there in the first place. He's been an amazing GK for more than a decade, but when the first option at your club is a player of your nationality that wasn't call up and you were and you performed so badly in two games, it’s normal to draw so many critics to yourself. Sad to see him retiring like that from his NT (most likely), but he kind "made his own bed" after all the troubles with Mourinho and the fact that he's untouchable at the NT for some reason.

But who says the troubles with Mourinho were is own making and not Mourinho's ?
I've Always seen Casillas as a class human being who is more intelligent than the average football player...
Totally agree with snipe...

But who says the troubles with Mourinho were is own making and not Mourinho's ?

Mourinho may have caused them, but you don't go constatly to the press, directly or indirectly, because your position is at risk. You earn your stripes at the club, but there's appropriate channels to express your disagreement.

I always liked Casillas, but the last two season have been disappointment for me more off the field than in. He's a older player so a drop of form is normal, but he seemed that he didn't accept that he was not at the same level. And started to pull his weight around.

Back
Top Bottom