World Cup 2014 pics and gifs : post all the best stuff here!

I thought so. :P

But seriously, it's great when players are so fond of their anthem and proud of their country! :)

Well, I am on that with you...but it is hard to tell in professional sports now days who is really honest when showing their feelings and who is just doing that to maybe fix some PR stuff he damaged before.

I am not saying that Neymar was acting here, he seemed really passionate in those 2 games here...but very often you can see professional athletes saying or doing something that is really honest, be it helping someone, saying something bad in interview about their teammates etc. just to turn 180° few days later after few sessions with his team's PR officers.

@ZeroTheHero
I hope you are not being serious there...I think there is nothing wrong with being passionate and showing your feelings, whether you are men or women

Podolsky-Merkel_CLAIMA20140617_0230_29.jpg

@ZeroTheHero
I hope you are not being serious there...I think there is nothing wrong with being passionate and showing your feelings, whether you are men or women

I have nothing against showing feelings, but the way he did it was overdone. Throwing his face into his hands like that... nah, if it was genuine he would've just stood there and sung while the tears ran down his cheeks, like a real man. Neymar did this for the cameras.

I thought so. :P

But seriously, it's great when players are so fond of their anthem and proud of their country! :)

I admit, but this was weird. As far as I can remember he played about 50 matches for Brazil and even on the first match this WC he did not cry, but why yesterday?
No one knows what moves him inside, but this look kinda simulated...

I have nothing against showing feelings, but the way he did it was overdone. Throwing his face into his hands like that... nah, if it was genuine he would've just stood there and sung while the tears ran down his cheeks, like a real man. Neymar did this for the cameras.

Thanks for clarifying that. So you are basically on the same page with me about most of the times athletes do what their PR managers want them to do, to look better in fans' eyes

Well, I am on that with you...but it is hard to tell in professional sports now days who is really honest when showing their feelings and who is just doing that to maybe fix some PR stuff he damaged before.

I am not saying that Neymar was acting here, he seemed really passionate in those 2 games here...but very often you can see professional athletes saying or doing something that is really honest, be it helping someone, saying something bad in interview about their teammates etc. just to turn 180° few days later after few sessions with his team's PR officers.

I admit, but this was weird. As far as I can remember he played about 50 matches for Brazil and even on the first match this WC he did not cry, but why yesterday?
No one knows what moves him inside, but this look kinda simulated...

All the same, let's hope that this is not a simulation, it is possible to just hold back tears. For example, in the last match for Santos, he also wept, beginning of his "process" was similar to yesterday's, but there he could not resist. ;)

YouTube - Neymar Crying at his Last Match | Neymar llanto en su último partido

I hope and yesterday he was honest, but he just refrained.

Back
Top Bottom