Winning Eleven Pro Evo 2008 [Wii]

so u guys generally reckon its better than da nex gen version, given sum time.
Ok i'll give it sum time.
Also does anyone know if its poss to patch it, kits or music or sum thing.........
would bode well for the nex version

Sorry to largely BUMP this thread... how do you do a Dash Dribble?

You mean sprint? Or do you mean when you are dribbling, you want to kick it out further. If so, as you drag your player with A, I believe you can press up on the analog stick and he'll kick it out in front of him. I've done it before in order to set up some nice shots. However, at times he will simply sidestep, so it must depend on the direction you are running.

Oh, to sprint, the farther you drag you player with A, the faster he will go. You can do the same thing with defending. You can simply move players into position but you can also hold A on one of your guys and drag him around, then you can use Z and shaking the nunchuk to slide tackle. You can click opposing players to man mark, etc. Have you read the instruction manual? It's huge, but has a lot of good info in there.

Sorry
Can someone tell me about playing Winning Eleven 2008 online...i have PS3 and when i go to network he i need some password and user name?
Where i can fined that things?
Pleas heeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllppppppppppppp
Thank's a lot

I love this game. I'm trying to edit some of the names that are incorrect. Does anybody have a listing of the correct names changes for the unlicensed teams?

I love the ps2 version better. Might need to spend sometime with the wii version to get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom