WINNING ELEVEN 2008 OUT NOW!

does anyone know how to change the attack arrows in winning eleven 2008? like where u used to change it in 'individual' settings for previous winning eleven versions

oOK I DONT KNOW IF ITS JUST ME BUT I HAVE WINNING ELEVEN 2008 THE JAPAN VERSION AND I NOTICE THAT WHEN I PLAY THE ME IN ENGLISH COMMENTARY THE GAMEPLAY IS DIFFERENT THAN WHEN I PLAY IT IN THE JAPANESE COMMENTARY. IS THERE ANYBODY NOTICING THE SAMETHING????

ok, i dont know how to back this up, but i just got WE2008 ps3 as a gift from my girlfriend(she didnt know i didnt like PES2008, heck she doenst evan know that both are the same game...) and , strangly enough im loving the game..
i dont have any clue why, seen that i tried to like PES2008(PC) and ended up hating the game...

i dont see or can describe any explicable diferences between both games , but when i play we2008 i keep wainting to play one more game, while when i had PES2008 i couldnt barely finnish a half as i would hate the game...

i dont know, but i do feel theres something very small and subtle that makes the feeling of this game very diferent from what i felt with PES2008(PC version).

btw, im playing with japanese comentary, just for the record.

i wonder if anyones feels the same...:(

Hmmm..brunnoce, let me know your thoughts with that. I've been considering trying out WE2008.

I like PES2008(ps3) a lot but it feels to me like something is a little off. Like you said, it's not as addictive as previous versions.

well my man, cant really explain...u see i tried pes2008 and absolutly hated it...went back to pes6 and started playing fifa08...
than last 15th, my birthday, my girlfriend(fiance) gives me WE2008 PS3 as a present.
At first i though to myself, heck , now im gonna have to try to sell this game and buy me another one...but than after we got home and such, i though, well lets give it a try, at least to hear Kabira in next gen for the first time..lol ...
anyway, played first game and thought: well its the same crap as pes2008..but ill play one more game...and than when i noticed i had played something like 10 games...and was really having fun...like old time WE such as we6FE.
Really weird feeling...i was like WTF, but this game looks and plays exactly like PES which i didnt like...but at the same time I was wainting for more if u know what i mean. Dude i wont recomend u buying WE2008 unless u really want to give it a try, but for me it has worked..dunno why or how, the game feels better...it feels WE..maybe its just my mind playing me, but the FACT is that im enjoying the game very much, surprizinly.

Back
Top Bottom