WINNING ELEVEN 2008 OUT NOW!

well after playing for about 4matches,imo there is a bit improvement in ball physics esp when using long ball..

at the moment , im tryin to check any differences between the GK in WE2008 and PES2008

as for the jap commentary, its class!!! the good ol jon kabira

HAHAHA.. cool..

ordered mine and expectin it December 1st..

CANT WAIT!!!

What about the online??? can we2008 owners play pes2008 owners???

Hit me back..

PEACE!

For those of you that have it, please update your impressions as you continue to play.

Sounds like this is the exact same shit as PES 2008, so if you're claiming there are subtle differences, please back it up.

Dear shinchan:

Please, can you browse the edit mode and let us know if it is exactly the same as PES2008? For me this is the most important thing since I guess the gameplay is the same and for me it is fine. Thanks!

For those of you that have it, please update your impressions as you continue to play.

Sounds like this is the exact same shit as PES 2008, so if you're claiming there are subtle differences, please back it up.

yeah and database included...

any aditions of players like antunes (left-back from roma) that should be in pes2008 and aren't??

right now i can't remember any others i know there are other players missing from pes2008 that should have been in it

a reply would be much apreciated!

cheers

Last edited:
Well, just for everyone's information. I have played around 8 games of WE 2008 and I do not notice any slowdown in game. I do not have PES 2008 so I cannot compare.

Also, with / without the component AV cable for PS3/PS2 I notice quite a big difference to the graphic quality...

Like everyone said it's not a big jump from previous release, you won't be excited with "new look and feel" all around the shop, but I am certainly happy to just play it:)

Dear shinchan:

Please, can you browse the edit mode and let us know if it is exactly the same as PES2008? For me this is the most important thing since I guess the gameplay is the same and for me it is fine. Thanks!

unfortunately, the edit mode is the same as pes2008

and

there is no ml selection kit

yeah and database included...

any aditions of players like antunes (left-back from roma) that should be in pes2008 and aren't??

right now i can't remember any others i know there are other players missing from pes2008 that should have been in it

a reply would be much apreciated!

cheers

no antunes in roma.. so i guess database is same as pes2008

IMO it's the same game as PES2008, just with added Japanese commentary & text (and, of course, the option to change between languages).

I just played an online match. It was pretty good, not a lot of slowdown, although sometimes in small spaces the ball skips a little.

The bad news is that it seems to direct towards japanese servers only. No global ranking just WE players. (Which may also explain the lack of slowdown in online matches).

Framerate issues, during opening sequences are horrific, slideshow time. In replays there is significant slowdown, although not as bad as in the demo, during game play, free kicks and corners it's bearable.

That's good to hear. I know the slow down is bad but the core gameplay is still there imo that's why i'm going to buy it. I if worst comes to the worst I can still get my mum to send me WE2007CC though the post. :D

Does anybody know if WE2008 players can play PES2008 players online???

Please reply sum1???

PEACE!

Ive asked this question a few times but nobodyz gettin back to me..!? :(

I would REALLY appreciate it if sum1 could answer it for me! :D

Its just that all my friends have PES2008 and im gettin WE2008.. and i still wana be able to play them online.. [-o<

THANKS!

Ive asked this question a few times but nobodyz gettin back to me..!? :(

I would REALLY appreciate it if sum1 could answer it for me! :D

Its just that all my friends have PES2008 and im gettin WE2008.. and i still wana be able to play them online.. [-o<

THANKS!

They are not the same game, so I think you won't be able...

got the game this afternoon (PS2) and just finish playing with my friends, after 6-8 games, i would say :

WE 2008 is an awesome game, definetely an improvement from JLeague WE 2007 CC.

passing and long passing has more possibilities now, dribbling and movement is tweaked too....

oh, and now you can choose between Japanesse or English (commentary and text in game), that really helpful.

damn, its the exact same game...
i played PES08 everyday for about 2 weeks, i was disapointed i couldnt imagine i could be disapointed more. but i was wrong. today i played WE2008 all day. it's the exact same game :(

what was konami thinking?

why would you buy this worthless crap? you must have something wrong to think that this is better then their other versions of same crap.

You guys should have known that KONAMI releases only ONE sequel a year and then 15000 different versions for all systems.

Every year, the same thing. The wheel of bullshit starts going around. How naive can you people be?

LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom