WINNING ELEVEN 2008 OUT NOW!

Just sold my 360 (mICKR0SOFT piece of $hit lol) and bought PS3. Guys, I haven't played PES2008 at all...as a matter of fact I took a LONG break from gaming havent touched or played PES/WE for about a year now. Which one should I get ??? pes2008 OR WE2008. Speaking from my experience Japanese Winning Eleven titles were always somewhat more polished with less bugs compared to PES titles. Especially with early titles such as PES3 to WE7 WE7 was much toner, better pace of the game slower etc..then came WE7I (the best title ever), WE8 was good and then it started to stubmle down... so which one should i BUY pes2008 or WE2008.

Since I havent played anything in such a long time I'm going for a game that has les bugs, slowdowns etc...slower pace... fast football is just not the way game is played, period.

Also what do you think about new FIFA 08 - compared to PES2008 and now WE2008.

Thanks for all the help.

1)
can someone please confirm the differences?? i am considering what game to buy, we2008 or pes2008...
teamswise, playability and other stuff

2)
can someone post an untouched option file??

cheers

Its hilarious Konami produce the worst game to date and ppl are still buying multiple copies lol again don't blame Seabass when he doesn't produce the goods blame yourselves

But it's a fair point. I live in thailand, and I got the game sent from uk, I can't stand the slow down issues, and online is uplayable. If this is confirmed as sorted out, I will buy the game and try to sell the one i have. It's not like having two copies cause one is unplayable in my opinion...So does anyone know if the slow doens have been sorted out?

Why do people say its the worst game, when they haven't even played it ?? My understanding is that some of you played PES2008 and thought it was absolute crap ?? Is tha what it is ? Is PES2008 awful..thats why I'm wondering.

Its hilarious Konami produce the worst game to date and ppl are still buying multiple copies lol again don't blame Seabass when he doesn't produce the goods blame yourselves

embraceuk.png

Ok, dear fifa fan...

nothing new except the japanese text and commentary,and the superstar level

gameplay is still the same
musics is still the same
lag is still there

another wasted money, but oh well i love giving charity esp to mr.seaa$$... hopefully with the money he can buy some food and start thinking properly for the next installment.:8):

peace (^_^)v

Last edited:
unfortunately, it's still the same..

i'm playing this with my 40" sony bravia x..slowdowns still there as well as framerate drop thingy.

you do realise that this is a forum about Konami's game, don't you?

oh the irony

musics is still the same
lag is still there

another wasted money, but oh well i love giving charity esp to mr.seaa$$... hopefully with the money he can buy some food and start thinking properly for the next installment.:8):

peace (^_^)v

:roll:

musics is still the same
lag is still there

peace (^_^)v

is there an option to change the text to english???

english is the default language and text..

there is an option in settings if you want to have japanese text and comment

holy ghost - yes..you can use english text while having the jap commentary...

Thanks man.. really appreciate the info..

any noticable changes???

oh.. can you play online with people who got pro evo all round the world???

whats the jap commentary like???

"SHHOOOOOOOOTTTTOOOOOOOOOOO!!?"

Thanks man.. really appreciate the info..

any noticable changes???

oh.. can you play online with people who got pro evo all round the world???

whats the jap commentary like???

"SHHOOOOOOOOTTTTOOOOOOOOOOO!!?"

well after playing for about 4matches,imo there is a bit improvement in ball physics esp when using long ball..

at the moment , im tryin to check any differences between the GK in WE2008 and PES2008

as for the jap commentary, its class!!! the good ol jon kabira

Back
Top Bottom