What are you listening to?

Really liking the new Chris Cornell stuff. His new solo album (produced by Timberland and has a more 'hip-hop' feel) was due out tomorrow, but has now been delayed again until 2009 :((

Soundgarden fans are slagging it off just because its something different, but I really think it sounds cool (and I'm no fan of Timberland).

YouTube - Scream by Chris Cornell

Nananananana na...

Can't stop listening to Pink's new album, and I've hated Pink for years. The album as a whole is brilliant, it's like a story from start to finish, and her singing in the more acoustic songs is amazing. I've never really appreciated her voice before, but it is incredible.

Nananananana na...

Can't stop listening to Pink's new album, and I've hated Pink for years. The album as a whole is brilliant, it's like a story from start to finish, and her singing in the more acoustic songs is amazing. I've never really appreciated her voice before, but it is incredible.

WTF.jpg

Been listening to Chinese Democracy.

Superb, well worth the wait - classic GnR with a modern twist (even if it is just Axl & Dizzy).

Been listening to Chinese Democracy.

Superb, well worth the wait - classic GnR with a modern twist (even if it is just Axl & Dizzy).

Tried to listen to it but it just didn't sound right, not what I expected.

I'll definately give it another listen though.

Tried to listen to it but it just didn't sound right, not what I expected.

I'll definately give it another listen though.

I love Buckethead but his sound does not match guns "n" roses. Also I forgot how much axels voice sounds like an anoying bitch

shit album

Also I forgot how much axels voice sounds like an anoying bitch
:APPLAUD:

My sister forced GnR down my eardrums since I was about eight. Cannot stand them, especially "Sweet Child of Mine", which the missus now forces down my eardrums. Horrible whiney rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom