What are you listening to?

Has anyone heard TI - Paper Trails? Is it any good?

Has anyone heard TI - Paper Trails? Is it any good?

Few good tracks here and there, decent album.

808s and Heartbreak
31kEnEeDP%2BL._SS400_.jpg

Been getting mixed reviews, from rubbish, good and his best piece yet.
I love it, Welcome to Heartbreak is great! :SMUG:

After watching the superb documentary Sunday night about the 60's music scene in California, I'm playing 'oldies' at the moment - The Eagles, Joni Mitchell, Crosby Stills and Nash, Neil Young, Buffalo Springfield... some superb music!

Recommended...

The Eagles - Witchy Woman/Hotel California (or pretty much anything from "Greatest Hits 71-75).

Buffalo Springfield - For What Its Worth (note the sample used by Public Enemy in He's Got Game)

Crosby, Stills and Nash - Marrakesh Express

Neil Young - basically anything, the man is a genius - but I've always loved Harvest Moon and Heart of Gold.

Peace out.

I'm split on Kanye making a love album, I applaud his boldness for doing something different but at the same time I'm not keen on this album as I have been with his previous stuff.

My sister forced GnR down my eardrums since I was about eight.
Same here, with my cousin though. She was 16 and I was 9. It was something like 1994, we were on holiday, and that was the first time I heard about GnR. I thought that the first album I listened to was "Use your illusion II"..

Cannot stand them, especially "Sweet Child of Mine"
Reading that about my favourite song makes me upset, you'd better watch out :CURSE::CURSE::CURSE:
Getting serious, GnR had the opposite impact on me: I started loving them and still now that 20 years passed since "Sweet child of mine" I have a lot of tracks by them (especially from "Appetite for destruction" and "Use your illusion II") on my mp3 player.

Anyway, back in topic: I'm listening to a little bit of Amy MacDonald right now..

YouTube - This Is The Life
YouTube - Mr Rock & Roll

Back
Top Bottom