What are you listening to?

Best album for me at the moment is....:applause:

Kings Of Leon : Because Of The Times, This album Rocks...:applause:

But then again nothing beats a good bit of Pink Floyd..;)

Wolfmother - Joker & the Thief

Watched their gig on MTV 2 the other day and I just loved how they sound almost exactly live as they do on the album.

Last edited:
That new Editors album just seems like a load of soft soppy tripe to me, and I used to like them. Maximo Park's new album is waaay better (although still not better than their last one).

Loving the new Queens Of The Stone Age album Era Vulgaris though - strange that (arguably) the best Era Vulgaris song isn't actually on the album. The song "Era Vulgaris" was released as a single before the release of the album and it's brilliant.

Currently listening to: QOTSA - I'm Designer

That new Editors album just seems like a load of soft soppy tripe to me, and I used to like them. Maximo Park's new album is waaay better (although still not better than their last one).

Loving the new Queens Of The Stone Age album Era Vulgaris though - strange that (arguably) the best Era Vulgaris song isn't actually on the album. The song "Era Vulgaris" was released as a single before the release of the album and it's brilliant.

Currently listening to: QOTSA - I'm Designer

I'm a Designer is great! But I LOVE Sick Sick Sick.

Just listening to the Manics new album, it's pretty good.
Been getting into The Cribs quite a bit too, always sort of dis-regarded them as an average indie band but they're good.
Favourite Worst Nightmare has grown on me too, I love it.
A Weekend In The City by Bloc Party is still my favourite album of the year though.

Praise the lord: tomorrow there is a new Wilco album out and it is supposed to be a vintage one!!!!!!!!!!

i got it gerd, the best part is the guitar work, i dont think they got a new guitarist but he sure sounds good on this album!

That's a great band, total. Though their last album isn't as good as the old ones in my opinion. :)

Interpol - PDA

Timbaland's Album - Shock Value, very good indeed! Nice attacks on Scott Starch LOL

I've been listening to some Blues lately - got really into it.

Howlin Wolf - Tracks 'Evil' and 'Smokestack lightnin' (Great song!!)

Son House - One of the greatest songs is 'John the Revalator' - Son just sings and claps his Hands, its fantastic - no instruments at all - He doesn't need them.

I recommend every one to listen to these two blues legends - Amazing!!

Love the new Kanye song. I hope those drums have more "umph" though in the proper version. It's like you want them to properly kick in but they sound a bit quiet. Maybe it's just cos its a radio rip

Back
Top Bottom