I'm currently listing to...

kano - the kano mixtape
mark ronson - versions
big brother - justus for all
young buck - buck the world
bock party - a weekend in the city

loving all of them

peace.

lo zio you do know i'm on a pedestal higher than led zeppelin!? ;)

then u must be fucking good! :D

ar u a guitarist?

still remember the first time i heard led. i was 15.... my father came in my room saying "what the hell ar u listening to?" (can't remember what i was listening).
then he took one of his cds and made me listen to "baby i'm gonna leave u"....
still remember that unbeliavable sensations i felt... almost like sex!

Last edited:
I don't know why but I'm going mental for The Fratellis this month. I'm walking around singing "take us for Co-laaa" and driving everybody bonkers, to the point of being bought a Cola yesterday in an attempt to shut me up...

Dear Life by Anthony Hamilton
Say Goodbye by Chris Brown

Both on the Step Up OST, decent tracks, I don't usually listen to those artists.

The great Lake Swimmers

Barry Manilow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then u must be fucking good! :D

ar u a guitarist?

still remember the first time i heard led. i was 15.... my father came in my room saying "what the hell ar u listening to?" (can't remember what i was listening).
then he took one of his cds and made me listen to "baby i'm gonna leave u"....
still remember that unbeliavable sensations i felt... almost like sex!

i used to think led zeppelin was great, then I found out they stole half of there songs from other artists and never gave them credit, its unbelieavable the amount of material they ripped off of people... cheating fucking cunts

i used to think led zeppelin was great, then I found out they stole half of there songs from other artists and never gave them credit, its unbelieavable the amount of material they ripped off of people... cheating fucking cunts

:(
that's exactly what my girlfriend tells me each time she see me listening to them.

and i always reply to her "if u know something bad about led, then don't tell me..... i'm still too young to see my gods falling down" :lol:
:roll:

that's exactly what my girlfriend tells me each time she see me listening to them.

and i always reply to her "if u know something bad about led, then don't tell me..... i'm still too young to see my gods falling down" :lol:
well a point to be made, there all still incredible musicians...
best cover band ever, hahaahahahahaha

well a point to be made, there all still incredible musicians...
best cover band ever, hahaahahahahaha

:lol:

btw, what about the who?
yesterday i had the chance to listen to "quadrophenia", and it wasn't bad at all :)

Praise the lord: tomorrow there is a new Wilco album out and it is supposed to be a vintage one!!!!!!!!!!

The Smiths- Girlfriend In a Coma

DO YOU REALLY THINK SHE'LL PULL THROOOOUUUUGGGHHHH???!!??! :(

Jeffray & Calmani - Deeper Underground (Underground Mix)

VVWWWWWWWWUUUUMMMMMMMMMM, got a little bass has this one.

Three new albums, not listened to them all yet but I'm currently listening to the first one:

Mark Ronson - Version (LOVE it, he doesn't just "cover" the songs he does, he makes entirely new versions - it's fascinating to hear how he can give modern anthems a really old-fashioned sound and yet they just sound great!!)

Klaxons - Myths Of The Near Future (because everybody raves about them, but then everybody raves about the Arctic Monkeys and I honestly think that every single one of their songs are monkey crap and I'd have a smile on my face if I never had to hear one of their songs being touted as "a miracle" ever again when any local band I know could make something a million times better)

Various Artists - Global Underground (I go through periods of loving clubby/house music and then going back to rock, but there's a few songs on the Forza Motorsport 2 demo that have got me in the mood for this kind of stuff again, and the adverts for it make it sound like it's got a few decent songs on it)

EDIT: Just got around to listening to the Klaxons, absolutely awful (apart from one song)! Why do modern songs have to sound like they were the results of experimentational drug use? What's wrong with a guitar, drums and none of these stupid effects that just sound like someone sitting on a cat looped over and over?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom