WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

Some of playscope translated...

Does the editor allow to modify players, teams, name of the stages and name of the competitions?
There are 4 complete leagues, 2 made up leagues European various teams and a league of teams TEAM A with R. All the teams are editable with a number of options for the shirts, the name, etc. With the webcam one can scan logos and put them on the shirts.

The version that I have under the hand makes it possible to have an idea of this first edition about PS3. For the moment, like the version Xbox 360 of last year, it is not as convincing as version PS2

As on the other machines, it will be possible to play on line (it will be necessary, if I included/understood well, to enter a free code of inscription contained a priori the pack).

I hated the PES5 speed :(

Those twats from Sony have updated the stores with a PES2008 trailer, not a demo.

Those twats from Sony have updated the stores with a PES2008 trailer, not a demo.

just as i said: one decent reason not to release the demo when having received it from Konami? F**K sony

Also why have KONAMI seemingly not made the tricks assignable by us? Elasticos and such are probably still hardcoded, from the screens of the Edit mode with running styles and such, which means Quaresma won't be making Zidane Heel Tricks and we won't be able to do anything about it, nor will we be able to assign those tricks to out created players.

Why?

Wel, just looked at the Europian PSN and only a trailer of PES 2008. Well then just waiting till 25th october. Bought Fifa 08 ps3 today for the meanwhile. Very very nice game, very different from last year, but still no pes-quality gameplay-wise (compared to pes 2008 xbox360).

i read something about a free code for playing online with the game,and you save part off the game on harddisc for reducing loading times.

Was it fast or slow? I genuinely can't remember.

Slower, but the passes were sharp and quick like youd want them. They slide along the ground nicely versus the constantly bouncy/crap PES6.

PES5 is my favourite footie game, no matter how many improvements FIFA makes, or how many changes Konami make, PES5 got it perfect.

0457.jpg
This had better not mean we're limited to 9 boots once more. If so, that is absolute shit. "Next gen" my left scrot.

I agree pes 5 (and even better WE 9 Liveware evolution) was the best of the series and great fun on line.

Well said, they're miles behind Xbox 360 and Wii now, yet they carry on with the arrogance of their PS1/PS2 days.

i cant belive it............. no ps3 demo....

whyyy is the question?? whyyyy

sony can smoke my pole.. Probably one of the worst companies when it comes to release dates, they dont know what there doing.. They delay Home till next yr, why even bother announcing a release date if they dont even know themselves.. For a company that big, they really should do something about it.. I mean updating the PSN once a week, is pathetic, im mean wtf is that, at least do it mon and fri or something.. f***ing wankers!

This had better not mean we're limited to 9 boots once more. If so, that is absolute shit. "Next gen" my left scrot.
Isn't the edited one, because on the beta you have 30 edited shoes

i cant get the intro video to work on the playscope site any ideas why?

One thing I cant understand, with blueray they should be able to put in tons of stadiums, boots, players, leagues (even if they are fake), more options, etc...

They have almost no limits with the next gen when it comes to resources.

I'm keep playing PC demo... I have to say it is very very poor...

Physics of the ball is very bugged.
Passes are semi random sometimes, GK hand passes are worse than PES 6, less control.
Less responsive than PES 6 in moves.

EDIT: poor collisions, a lot of skiing.

Very arcade.

What a disaster.

Last edited:

There are 4 complete leagues, 2 made up leagues European various teams and a league of teams TEAM A with R.

What do they mean with 2 made up leagues? Do they mean porto, zagreb, basel etc.? Or do they mean a league like the fake english one?

2 teams none of which top 4. that's objective, i think you didn't get what i meant because i did not write correctly, i meant "none of them top english 4".

From somebody who just enjoyed his first FIFA matches in almost 10 years...
you are soooo biased...PES2008 maybe the worst PES ever (how should i know, i haven't played it) but the fact that they've choosen none of the top 4 teams in the Premiership sums up what PES uptil now was all about: something for the real football fan and not the milions of glory hunters who only support CL teams...

No matter how bad the gameplay maybe is, but at least the fact that they did not choose one of the top 4 clubs is perfectly in the spirit of old time ISS-PES-WE games...if you do not see that, then honestly i don't think you understand why most people come on this site and like(d) Konami's football games and even the new FIFA...

I always thought you did not understand what it's all about or you simply came in this thread to annoy people...now finally you have given proof yourself...

Well i guess it's not that important, it's only a game and people are dying from starvation...

No hard feelings.

PES5 speed was perfect, maybe next week we'll get a demo ft club teams,,,

BIG UP 2 KONAMI 4 LICENSING THE MIGHTY SPURS! So what if none of the so called big 4 r licensed, its not like every who buys the game only supports 1 of those crappy teams!

this is my first time to post i hope its not somthing old

in the demo there this comlpetely new move other than than the c.ronlado one

in xbox 360 controlers
and in possion of the ball
while pressing the LB (cursor change button) press RB (dash button) 3times

sorry for the bad english

Awsome...but pls i need a video to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom