WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

Love the demo on the 360, sure it has quirks but the final game is going to be great.

Awsome...but pls i need a video to see it.

Yep, new move. The player feints pulling the ball to the side and rather just strikes it forwards while running in an arch.

It would be used to put the ball on one side of a player and run on the other.

hmmmm dunno if this is something known here but i found a source
where they fully explain whats new in the nextgen PES2008

Last edited by a moderator:

Some points translated from the article from Playscope :

/!\They played with the non final version/!\

-Disapointed regarding the Next Gen console expectations.

-Taste of unfinished yet ( because of still not finished version, or because first real try on next gen ? )

-Legendary PES gameplay still here, of course

-Speed more slower than PES6, even some people could think it's too slow. But effect is > more close to a simulation.

-Teamvision : to early to really notice but some obvious positive effects on the A.I ( position of the players ...)

-Technically speaking, for him, FIFA08 > PES2008 : Fifa looks more "flashy", visually attractive.

-Lot of slowdown for PS3 version ( more than in the 360 ), but it's still not final version yet so he hopes some last minutes improvements.

Last edited:

I have also noticed some buggy behaviors on the PC Demo.

For example when striking freekicks, the ball will in mid-air change curl direction without any deflections off players or such.

The freekicks will for example first have backspin, but mid-air it will change to a left-curl all of a sudden. The change in curl will also have an effect on the trajectory.

I've noticed it a few times now.

editor in chimp how do i do that in the pc game ??

anyoneelse think that crosses travel waaay too fast maybe its my pc cuz its bad

to do the first bit you hold L1 (i use ps2 controller on pc) and tap R1 3 time, the other half i havent a clue but with c.ronaldo you can do a lovely flipflap after by tapping R2 twice

About ps3 demo...
Listen to what a french Represent of "Sony" said...

You know well that no matter what the update contains, of many people will be disappointed, the proof this week: 2 demonstrations, 3 add one, 3 vidéos and 8 screensaver and some are not satisfied because they wanted a demonstration of PES2008. Let us imagine now that the next week a demonstration of PES2008 is available, I see already the comments of these same people "yesc but its too early!". Include/understand that cis difficult to go up your dissatisfaction when it is permanent.

Picts 360 now

http://playscope.com/@@@16614-pro_evolution_soccer_2008.html

0050.jpg

Last edited:

About ps3 demo...
Listen to what a french Represent of "Sony" said...

You know well that no matter what the update contains, of many people will be disappointed, the proof this week: 2 demonstrations, 3 add one, 3 vidéos and 8 screensaver and some are not satisfied because they wanted a demonstration of PES2008. Let us imagine now that the next week a demonstration of PES2008 is available, I see already the comments of these same people "yesc but its too early!". Include/understand that cis difficult to go up your dissatisfaction when it is permanent.
So..? Meaning it 's not coming now and also not next week?

talking about stadiums, someone can order this?

SAN SIRO EUROPE ITALY MILAN CATALONIA STADIUM EUROPE SPAIN BARCELONA ORANGE ARENA EUROPE NETHERLANDS AMSTERDAM STADE LOUIS II EUROPE MONACO MONTE CARLO VILLE MARIE STADIUM EUROPE CZECH PRAHA BRISTOL MARY STADIUM EUROPE ENGLAND BRISTOL MOHAMED LEWIS STADIUM AFRICA SIERRA LEONE FREETOWN KONAMI STADIUM ASIA JAPAN TOKYO STADIO OLIMPICO EUROPE ITALY ROMA TEATRO BLANCO SOUTH AMERICA PARAGUAY ASUNCIÓN SANTIAGO BERNABEU EUROPE SPAIN MADRID ANTLION COLOSSEUM SOUTH AMERICA ARGENTINA BUENOS AIRES ESTÀDIO DA LUZII EUROPE PORTUGAL LISBON ESTÀDIO DRAGON EUROPE PORTUGAL PORTO ESTÀDIO JOSÉ DE ALVALADE EUROPE PORTUGAL LISBON

directly from pes pc

and about the build of te demo: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 7:48:23 AM

Last edited:

Why is Stuart Downing in so many of the screens with England in, hope he doesn't start. It'll be like stupid PES2 with Trevor Sinclair in the 1st team.

Cannot believe Old Trafford & Anfield wont be in the game

fuck off Konami

talking about stadiums, someone can order this?

SAN SIRO EUROPE ITALY MILAN CATALONIA STADIUM EUROPE SPAIN BARCELONA ORANGE ARENA EUROPE NETHERLANDS AMSTERDAM STADE LOUIS II EUROPE MONACO MONTE CARLO VILLE MARIE STADIUM EUROPE CZECH PRAHA BRISTOL MARY STADIUM EUROPE ENGLAND BRISTOL MOHAMED LEWIS STADIUM AFRICA SIERRA LEONE FREETOWN KONAMI STADIUM ASIA JAPAN TOKYO STADIO OLIMPICO EUROPE ITALY ROMA TEATRO BLANCO SOUTH AMERICA PARAGUAY ASUNCIÓN SANTIAGO BERNABEU EUROPE SPAIN MADRID ANTLION COLOSSEUM SOUTH AMERICA ARGENTINA BUENOS AIRES ESTÀDIO DA LUZII EUROPE PORTUGAL LISBON ESTÀDIO DRAGON EUROPE PORTUGAL PORTO ESTÀDIO JOSÉ DE ALVALADE EUROPE PORTUGAL LISBON

directly from pes pc

and about the build of te demo: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 7:48:23 AM

Here you go, fernando. :)

• San Siro, Milan, Italy, Europe
  • Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain, Europe
  • Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Europe
  • Stade Louis II, Monte Carlo, Monaco, Europe
  • Ville Marie Stadium, Praha, Czech Republic, Europe (*)
  • Bristol Mary Stadium, Bristol, England, Europe (*)
  • Mohamed Lewis Stadium, Freetown, Sierra Leone, Africa (*)
  • Konami Stadium, Tokyo, Japan, Asia (*)
  • Stadio Olimpico, Roma, Italy, Europe
  • Teatro Blanco, Asunción, Paraguay, South America (*)
  • Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid, Spain, Europe
  • El Monumental, Buenos Aires, Argentina, South America
  • Estádio da Luz, Lisbon, Portugal, Europe
  • Estádio do Dragão, Porto, Portugal, Europe
  • Estádio de Alvalade, Lisbon, Portugal, Europe
(*) These are Konami's generic stadiums.

15 stadiums and 9 boots?

If these are confirmed in the next weeks I'll cut my wrists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom