V / Paulv2k4 FC24 Mods | Gameplay | Career

for me FMT doesnt work

i have putted all to exception in Win Defender
Launched FMT as Admin
putted Parameter copy and paste and write manually in

nothing worked
No offence. You come across as someone who always has issues and I don't think this is the place to raise them. I'd say don't use it and wait for Anth to start releasing to FIFA Editor Tool.

It's funny how when i first installed FC 24 on the 22nd of September all the AI did was cross then after the first update it all disappeared.
Yep. They always make changes without checking offline gameplay. The AI rely on many things. Nevermind. V2 has it fixed, which is nice.

When i search for YA players in the CM position they never come with any defensive stats, always better at the wings or CAM, and when i search for GK they come with positioning very low compared to the other stats, is this fixable in the career mod? Thanks!

Gameplay mod Version 2 Alpha 2 Release

Video

Features

- AI Crossing the ball
- AI fouling
- More variety in play

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cxwtr1ec60jeit4/V_Gameplay_Mod_v2a2.fbmod/file

Those microseconds from jogging or walking to running are very welcome. Great addition to see more falls to the ground as a result of collisions. The feeling after three games is that you can set a tempo of play during the game. For now a lot of fouls, I'll come back with more impressions. :))

Ok 10 games, more impressions:
- Nice IA variations.
- Too many fouls, 60% for nothing. Every match stops A LOT for fouls.
- R1/L1 soft run/joggin no exist anymore. Did you remove it? .

Last edited:
Gameplay mod Version 2 Alpha 2 Release

Video

Features

- AI Crossing the ball
- AI fouling
- More variety in play

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cxwtr1ec60jeit4/V_Gameplay_Mod_v2a2.fbmod/file
I just tried the mod, a huge thank you, I'm finally enjoying the game. Obviously it's not perfect but I really enjoy it! I tried to insert the Lazio kits (trying one of my mods for the first time) but the game stops every time it has to load players or images of the kit. I'll wait for someone to do some work on the kits in the future because I can't xD I miss Lazio with the official kits

Those microseconds from jogging or walking to running are very welcome. Great addition to see more falls to the ground as a result of collisions. The feeling after three games is that you can set a tempo of play during the game. For now a lot of fouls, I'll come back with more impressions. :))

Ok 10 games, more impressions:
- Nice IA variations.
- Too many fouls, 60% for nothing. Every match stops A LOT for fouls.
- R1/L1 soft run/joggin no exist anymore. Did you remove it? .
Agree with this. I got a red card for a clean interception. It wasn't even a tackle. Other than that I love the gameplay. Thanks Paul.

Btw, anyone know where to delete the cache of Fifa? I think the game is too fast even after applying the mod.

This is not a mod problem!!! Please delete your post.
its weird that they play the vanilla and rt to replace players don't work there but the moment they load the mod they think it's the mod problem.

Btw Paul, can we get a mod with vanilla refs only? The mod is awesome but too many fouls its my only concern. Thanks again for what you do.

I want to thank Paul for his continuous work on making EA football games better. FIFA 23 was unplayable without your mod for me. FC24 vanilla is clearly better (for now), but I am exited about what can you do on this better base. There were 2 changes in FIFA 23 mod I did not agree with - refs and nerfed to useless curved shot. And I must admit I do not like changes to refs in this version too. My first game had 9 yellows on 2 teams(ended 10vs10) from which 5 were not even fouls and 3 veeeery debatable bookings from light touches in midfield. And what happened to controlled sprint (R1 movement)? There is no reaction to R1 right now. If it is needed sacrifice for better gameplay, like outside of the boot shot (L2+shoot) that did not work in FIFA 23, I will gladly accept it.

Hi i've tested your mod, It would be great if ref dont punish (often with yellow card) every minimum contact against to CPU players (u

For the rest, it's great! Many thanks

Last edited:
Really liking the gameplay but i have 2 questions:

1. Will the vanilla refree mod just change the ammount of cards given or will it also disable the "more fouls" system because i like having more fouls but alot of cards is rough constantly.

2. Is the strafe supposed to be so slow when using RB/R1? When i use it i dribble at the same velocity i do when not using it (and not sprinting)

Thanks for the great work!

Really liking the gameplay but i have 2 questions:

1. Will the vanilla refree mod just change the ammount of cards given or will it also disable the "more fouls" system because i like having more fouls but alot of cards is rough constantly.

2. Is the strafe supposed to be so slow when using RB/R1? When i use it i dribble at the same velocity i do when not using it (and not sprinting)

Thanks for the great work!
Same here a lot of fouls in vanilla ref

Sensational from v-Paul2k24 (as per the case over the years), I mention organic football to watch when viewing CPU CPU many a time over the years, re FIFA and PES, and other sports games too for organic things going on, but re football game, to see organic movement, touches, skills with physics affecting them i.e. u never see them the exact same way again, decision making etc etc....

But this gameplay from you mate, FC 24 transforms and for example, I as an LFC fan prefer to watch Man Utd vs PSG at Old Toilet, the pitch looks great by default, but with your gameplay in kick off mode, Neymar becomes the real Neymar, it is incredible to witness! I normally set the CPU first time touch error to 100 to ensure there are mistakes going on, loose control, organicness as far as that is concerned within the FIFA/FC 24 engine, but I have been able to set that to default 50 as your gameplay has the mistakes built in, and it is mind blowing what it does to the overall game.

Yes, ok, too many fouls going on, but that can hopefully be toned back, definitely better than seeing no fouls in CPU CPU matches before using your mod.

And the crossing, yes, its working quite well, CPU now crosses and doesn't always go the through the middle route.

Bloody brilliant stuff!!

Most of all................you have transformed the wing play with CPU players dribbling and skilling the opponent to be almost at the eFootball 24 level, which as we all know is in a good place as far as that part of the game is concerned at present.

hello i have question when i launch the mod it also increase my ea fc 24 folder from 44.3 to 88.3 i don know why and i also can see that i lost 43gb from 204 to 161 gb can someone please help me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom