V / Paulv2k4 FC24 Mods | Gameplay | Career

I found the defense bug. These are these two parameters:
Physical_ArcFarPercentage
Physical_ArcNearPercentage

I reset the values to original and I no longer teleport

so since applying mod ive had my first 0-0 draw, which followed a narrow 1-0 defeat that almost ended 0-0 , not the usual ping pong game i have, good work id say

also i launched the game by the ea app earlier by mistake and not through FMT but the mod was still on, does that mean you dont need to launch through FMT and if i wanted to stop using mod would i need to repair fifa files ?

also i launched the game by the ea app earlier by mistake and not through FMT but the mod was still on, does that mean you dont need to launch through FMT and if i wanted to stop using mod would i need to repair fifa files ?
thats correct. repair to remove the locale.ini change and remove the start command in EA Desktop to get back to vanilla.

thats correct. repair to remove the locale.ini change and remove the start command in EA Desktop to get back to vanilla.
I will say though im about 11 games into season and I have 4 long term injuries already, not sure if this is intentional in the mod or a coincidence.

Hi Paul and all other user,

THanks for your replys. I downloaded new version of FMT and marking the file as safe in my Anti Virus software. Now I can launch FMT and clicking both first steps.

But I still have the same error message. I had delete the locale ini. But still the same.

Here on the picture you can see the error message.
Unbenannt.jpg

EDIT: I try with admin rights to launch the FMT exe and it works.

Thank you so much Paul for your work again! Now I try the gameplay mod.

Last edited:
I have not played enough for wall of text but commends for making World Class interestig to play against. Vanilla WC is too easy and Legend is scripted.
For now I have seen only 2 problems:
-teleport using shoulder barge with advanced defending (as already was reported by yeuwin)
-power shot is too fast for Power Shot+ players (for example Rashford)

I have not played enough for wall of text but commends for making World Class interestig to play against. Vanilla WC is too easy and Legend is scripted.
For now I have seen only 2 problems:
-teleport using shoulder barge with advanced defending (as already was reported by yeuwin)
-power shot is too fast for Power Shot+ players (for example Rashford)
Is that shoulder barge thing cos of the mod ? I thought it was just a game bug, it looks crazy

Is that shoulder barge thing cos of the mod ? I thought it was just a game bug, it looks crazy
its just the mod, playing without the GP mod there's no teleportation.

Also I kinda find the mod a bit fast still. But it is much better than vanilla one. Thanks Paul for always making the game playable.

I modified Paul v's gameplay mod to remove the teleport bug.
I also slowed down the dribbling animations a bit.
If this interests you...

Do you know if these mods will still work after update?
If you wanna know if the mod works just load the career mod and go to start new career if Barca has 60M budget then the mod is working. If Barca has 170+ budget the mod did not load.

So the update hasn't fixed any of the stuttering issues and it has speeded the game up a lot , had to put it down to slow speed using the mod

V / Paulv2k4 EA Sports FC24 Mods | Gameplay | Carriera
Queste sono le mod più veloci che potrei mettere a tacere durante lo sviluppo dell'editor per FC24. Funzionano ma non rappresentano le versioni finali. Per favore, rispettalo. Scriverò descrizioni mod migliori quando sarò più felice della loro qualità.

Gameplay v1:
- Precisione di passaggio nerfed
- Precisione di tiro nerfed
- AI Make Mistakes
- Altre chiamate disgustose
- Migliore posizionamento
- Partite più giuste su World Class ( Non giocare a Legendary, tradisce solo )

Collegamento:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d6ikw0gmoediqnl/V+Gameplay+Mod+v1.fbmod/file

Carriera pre-alfa
- Trasferimenti fissi, quindi non è così facile acquistare agenti gratuiti di qualità superiore rispetto al tuo team
- Trasferimenti fissi in modo che i giocatori britannici non lascino così tanto il loro paese
- Corretta la logica di trasferimento dei trasferimenti in modo che i giocatori si spostino in modo più realistico nei paesi che fanno di solito
- Riduzione dei soldi di partenza per ogni stagione
- Aumento del costo degli autobus
- I giovani giocatori non sono più sempre creati con alti potenziali
- Piccole modifiche alle valutazioni dei giocatori nell'intervallo 70-75 ( si basava sulla valutazione di Joel Piroe non corrispondeva al prezzo di acquisto di Leeds )
- Aggiunti alcuni stemmi con licenza per i test ( Roma e Lazio )

Collegamento:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/itpgqi2bjkhrlgh/V_Career_Mod_-_PRE_ALPHA.fbmod/file

Per installare:
- Al momento, solo FMT è disponibile per FC24
- Scarica FMT GRATUITAMENTE da GitHub ( estrailo ovunque )
- Scarica la mod
- Avvia FMT.exe
- Fai clic sull'icona FC24
- Fai clic su Carica gioco: gioca con le mod
- Attendi che FMT crei la cache per il gioco
- Importa mod nell'elenco mod
- Fai clic su Avvia gioco ( attendi che il gioco si compili )
- FMT assegna automaticamente -dataPath ModData a EA Desktop, quindi EA Desktop potrebbe chiudersi durante il processo

Godere
Ciao, ma installando la patch si perde l' online?

Just finish my first season with Gameplay v1, amazing @Paul-v nice flow of the game, the players feels heavier but nice and welcome, the animations and transitions felt amazing, the gap of error in passes and shoots with great balance in world class. Great mod!

@Paul-v Your mod is exceptional! I love the rhythm and the physics of the players, for a first mod hats off to the artist! I play in full manual and it's a real treat. However the only small problem is the teleportation of the defender. I've seen some people say it's due to forward defense? I have the problem in tactical defense also am I the only one? do you think you can fix this bug? Thanks again.

Hi guys. I'm in the middle of redevelopment of the gameplay mod.

One of the big issues in vanilla gameplay is that EA have decided to remove the AI ability to cross the ball and just play any differently to pass into the box to score. This video is highlighting what im trying to do to rectify that. Notice the crosses and lob passes into the box. It makes for a much more engaging match.

I'm also not happy with the game speed, its too fast and the animations too janky. So thats next for me to fix.

Anyway. Heres the video of early development.

Last edited:
for me FMT doesnt work

i have putted all to exception in Win Defender
Launched FMT as Admin
putted Parameter copy and paste and write manually in

nothing worked

Hi guys. I'm in the middle of redevelopment of the gameplay mod.

One of the big issues in vanilla gameplay is that EA have decided to remove the AI ability to cross the ball and just play any differently to pass into the box to score. This video is highlighting what im trying to do to rectify that. Notice the crosses and lob passes into the box. It makes for a much more engaging match.

I'm also not happy with the game speed, its too fast and the animations too janky. So thats next for me to fix.

Anyway. Heres the video of early development.

It's funny how when i first installed FC 24 on the 22nd of September all the AI did was cross then after the first update it all disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom