UFL [All Platforms]

So much fuss about nothing:

View attachment 128761
I dont think its over nothing.
I think its damage control there.
1. Original post clearly stated that its Pes21
2. You dont just go to a tweet and say its fake footage without looking at it.

I think he did see it and i think he didnt have a clue what he was looking at, same way he didnt have a clue about manual controls.

I don't get it, create a football game without checking all the features of the more or less actuals ones.
Manual passing exist since 2007 ffs. Tons of people are talking about it, playing the game or not.

Looks like the guy is out from a 2005 cave and have no idea what he is doing... Or he's probably way too young. Weirdly, the way they're so much disconnected, a part of me is really curious about what the hell that game will looks like. Bad or average (i won't say good, i don't think it's doable looking at his answers)

Do you remember "Gameplay Football"? it looked a bit like PES 2013 in controls etc.
THAT guy was creating multiple type of game (and still) and he was aware of all features who were in a football game at the time.
It wasn't even a speciality. Don't remember the name of the one man army i got him on Twitter i think.

Last edited:
I imagine the game as an old school system like tons of games who were out on PS1 and PS2, on super rails.
Like Michael Owen soccer, This is Football at the best, etc. but with some better graphisms and 360 degrees movement (if at least they knows actual games plays with more than 8-16 directions)

The new PES6 makes me laugh, after all we see. I may have thrusted that the game would be cool even if it's online focused. But now...
But they got a better marketing than Konami for sure : the way the game is presented seems it will be like a pretty good game.
Even West Ham presentation is the best partner club announcement video i never saw.

At least I think this game will probably look good in the menu part of things, regarding font and logo of UFL with color scheme

"That you can play with friends" i suppose it's still a PVP mode but offline, at home.
Looks like they don't have built a "vs CPU" for that game to me from that answer.

No AI system created for teams to play against you alone, but we knows that since the beginning.
Don't have any thrust about a football game this season to play for me.

Perhaps the beginning of the new season there will be one to me (Efootball next-next version but re-balanced after the big fail, and some time.)

But i think at least online, the first version of UFL (and O.T. > Efootball too, but better) will be just "playable", but a bit way too late in the season. Playing the summer is okay when it's World Cup year to me, but a basic season i don't play anymore footy after March-May

My hope with that game, is they follow the same path as Tennis Elbow with a big community and listening, but Football based.
Issue: before there were real simu-football who sent feedbacks. Now it's EVERYONE. Kids, players who don't care about the sport, etc., and you can't make the cut with any social network between football-gamers fans and FUT/Myclub/ anyone who plays just for the modes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom