UFL [All Platforms]

This will either be:
- Shit to majority of people
- Promising to some and exciting to others / Unconvinced but looking forward to more stuff
- Majority of people love it

Hedging your bets there mate. 😄 I get what you mean, though - it will be divisive.

Despite my scepticism, credit where it's due: they've hyped this up very well. A lot of the excitement has been created simply to fill the vacuum left by Konami in particular, but they've done a bang up job of taking advantage. So far, they look the part.

Despite my scepticism, credit where it's due: they've hyped this up very well. A lot of the excitement has been created simply to fill the vacuum left by Konami in particular, but they've done a bang up job of taking advantage. So far, they look the part.
Well, EA do quite the same every year, hype up their small additions so much that people make them out to be big additions until they get their hands on the game and realize they aren't as ground-breaking as they thought they would be (oh, and it might as well be broken). I really think waiting 2 years for Pes 2022 and then getting what we got killed my hope for football games from the inside so any sort of marketing is failing to get me back in, what WILL get me back would be good gameplay.. but these guys aren't even looking at offline stuff other than the kick-off/exhibition matches, and I don't really play online since it's not my thing.. But yeah you are right, for all the people in the world who do pay attention to the marketing stuff, they have done it quite well, what does get me a bit worried is that De Bruyne announcement thing they did, I mean the video they showed, it looked so FIFA esque, reminded me of Fifa 20's trailer when they showed Vinicius doing something to get past the defender.

Although that was probably worth nothing compared to what we're about to see in the next.. 50 minutes from now, I hope it's good, but if it isn't I won't be surprised. Back to Pes 5/6, Fifa 11, 14,15,16 as far as I'm concerned.

I'm hoping for some miracle that can get everyone excited.. but let's not kid ourselves, shall we?

(Sorry for another post)
I just read that again and I sound like a guy who has no faith in football games anymore

(Sorry for another post)
I just read that again and I sound like a guy who has no faith in football games anymore
Are you suprise ? I mean.. cmon... Just look at what has happened to the PES series for the last two, three years now! I'm even surprised that there are still people here.
Konami has been trying for 25 years and failed, how do you expect a company that appeared on the horizon 6 months ago to succeed in doing what many have tried and failed, with few exceptions over the years.

Are you suprise ? I mean.. cmon... Just look at what has happened to the PES series for the last two, three years now! I'm even surprised that there are still people here.
Konami has been trying for 25 years and failed, how do you expect a company that appeared on the horizon 6 months ago to succeed in doing what many have tried and failed, with few exceptions over the years.
I think one of the guys involved in the project didn't know what Manual passing was

I understand this guy trying to be professional but damn, too much talk. I just wanna see the gameplay, guess i'll watch it few hours later

I want to play prediction games, real leagues and cups in kick off with fun and good gameplay, on every stadium in Europe. But we will never have that.

Well, you can already see where money for development went ... In the beginning he listed : marketing expertes, partners, ambasadors etc etc ... but no developers :LOL:

They dont have any net physics ... there is one moment where someone score a goal, and nets are like brick wall (even worst than eCrapball) ... player movement looks 2015 at beast, graphic is PS4 level ...

Back
Top Bottom