UFL [All Platforms]

Movement reminds me of Fifa tbh, will probably be the same sort of game even thought they claim it will be more like a simulation
On the trailer when KDB bends it into the top corner it looks to me like he kicks it with his tiptoes. At least in fifa at least on next gen a curing shot is actually done with the side foot

I mean, All these endorsements are more than any other independent football game can hope for outside of PES & FIFA, Which has to stand for something...

...Either they have A LOT of money and that'll go on both marketing/ambassadors and more importantly, Development and production...

...Or they ONLY blow their budget on ambassadors & licensing and it's meaningless if the game is bad.

I mean, All these endorsements are more than any other independent football game can hope for outside of PES & FIFA, Which has to stand for something...

...Either they have A LOT of money and that'll go on both marketing/ambassadors and more importantly, Development and production...

...Or they ONLY blow their budget on ambassadors & licensing and it's meaningless if the game is bad.

Would love to know what these clubs have seen, swallowed, and/or pocketed to get into bed with them. There aren't any 'super clubs', but still clubs that you would hope wouldn't give access to their brand lightly.

They are building the game with a focus on online, but leaving offline modes as an option i guess. If the gameplay is good and online smooth and fun, and they get enough support from people, later down the line we could hope for some career/edit mode. Lets just hope the gameplay is decent.

I dont think it is hard to make a decent online football game, as for any offline experience with the AI it can be difficult.
So im curious if we could get a decent online footy game at least. The question still remains (hopefully until the end of today) if they reveal all their cards on the approach, how much of a sim/arcade the game is, how similart o FIFA, PES or anything. And im hoping to see a full match played not just snippets.

I dont think it is hard to make a decent online football game, as for any offline experience with the AI it can be difficult.
So im curious if we could get a decent online footy game at least. The question still remains (hopefully until the end of today) if they reveal all their cards on the approach, how much of a sim/arcade the game is, how similart o FIFA, PES or anything. And im hoping to see a full match played not just snippets.

I'd love it if they caught everyone out and made it a Super Shot Soccer-style farce.

I say love it as I'm pretty certain this game will never be for me, in reality.

Ehm, Borussia Mönchengladbach are a super Club!!
giphy.gif

Sorry ❤️

I hope to gameplay and not a trailer with flashes of gameplay mixed up with pre rendered stuff.
But this is online only (so far)?
Could be an option between mates ,or even a bigger squad Vs other teams?

This will either be:
- Shit to majority of people
- Promising to some and exciting to others / Unconvinced but looking forward to more stuff
- Majority of people love it

Back
Top Bottom