UFL [All Platforms]

I played the BETA and unfortunately it is not any type of simulation I was hoping for.

They are very much just trying to create a FIFA UT clone with pretty much near identical gameplay - Which in the beta is very unpolished.

I might try it again this weekend but considering it is very clearly a BETA with so many gameplay bugs, personally will most likely wait for the next BETA before trying again so they can get rid of most of the weird elements.

Wish them the best but this is not for me another arcadey football game where the scores end 6-1.
IMO goals don't mean fun trying to break your opponent and actually create something is fun to me.

Once someone was selling bottled air.
This is UFL.

An over-hyped nothing.
It's like FIFA 10 and PES 2010 mutated offspring.
There is litterally nothing to like, apart from the presentation and the menus.
-Ball physics are just absent. Way to linear, lifeless and fast.
-Shooting is generic and lifeless
-Animations are stiff, very obsolete not at all natural and fluid
-There is no midfield play. It's just brainless run and gun. No tactical build up at all.
-Graphics are borderline pass. Let's say just OK.
-Severe button delay

Back in 2013/14 @bazkie created a much better football game (Gameplay Football), with much more character and potential. Oh! and he did all by himself, even the graphic engine!

As for the "it's just a beta" excuse: You can see the core and the approach. There is nothing to excpect. Really.

Last edited:
Once someone was selling bottled air.
This is UFL.

An over-hyped nothing.
It's like FIFA 10 and PES 2010 mutated offspring.
There is litterally nothing to like, apart from the presentation and the menus.
-Ball physics are just absent. Way to linear, lifeless and fast.
-Shooting is generic and lifeless
-Animations are stiff, very obsolete not at all natural and fluid
-There is no midfield play. It's just brainless run and gun. No tactical build up at all.
-Graphics are borderline pass. Let's say just OK.
-Severe button delay

Back in 2013/14 @bazkie created a much better football game (Gameplay Football), with much more character and potential. Oh! and he did all by himself, even the graphic engine!

As for the "it's just a beta" excuse: You can see the core and the approach. There is nothing to excpect. Really.
Gameplay Football This the game? Why did he stop? I want to play this.

It was never going to be anything other than a fifa clone with pay to win model. How else will they make money? It has to offer the same but alternate service as what is available now.

No one is interested in single player football simulation anymore pes 21 and previous entries where the last of its kind.

I'm surprised its really good. Much better than FIFA. They need to make better nets. It plays nice. Good animations. No ice skating. No lags. Its not so easy, you need to think and learn

Not great, not terrible. Definitely some issues but I was expecting much worse. Sucks that you can't play againts AI.

Its jus too limited.

Passing is not only fast and overpowered, but also too limited and straight to the feet. The triângle pass hadrdly go into space.

The square pass is almost useless both for crossing a long air ball for counter attack .

Its arcade but it has potential. It needs more freedom, more interceptions and Rebounds.

The idea of manual marking is shit and has always been.

There is no character to this game. Its a bland/serviceable game of football with very limited way of attacking. Crazy thing is still compare it to we9le in terms of freedom and character. Crazy how decades old game has become my yardstick for modern footy games.

It is promising, but needs a lot of work. But this just shows why nobody tried to make decent football games for 2 decades, it is just very difficult and takes a lot of time, something that the old 2 had plenty of and still suck.... jeez, my younger self was so optimistic for the future of footie games....sad.

I like that vídeo, mainly because passing speed was toned down, it seems to have more variety and not so straight to player feet always.

I like that vídeo, mainly because passing speed was toned down, it seems to have more variety and not so straight to player feet always.
the decision time of the receiver or the person that close to the ball should be lowered by 0.35 sec and it will open for more opportunities when it comes to positioning and user choices

The passing / ball physics sucks at the moment, but there's something really impressive about the animations. I can see eFootball 22 1.0 inertia and foot planting but with more fluidity.

I guess that's what you get when you don't build "hypermotion" on top of your animations rather than building from the ground up

Back
Top Bottom