UEFA Champions League For 360! (March 20th)

This game just keeps getting better for me. Because I am not a hardcore gamer, it's great as I just like a game after work or when I get 30 mins to myself. Because of this I haven't really noticed the lack of gaming modes - I still love playing friendlies! :lol:

Atfer getting back into pro evo 6 for the ps2, I can categorically confirm that PES6 is FAR MORE Arcade than this game.

I started a master league with liverpool and havent conceded after 10 games, and I just basically try to score all my goals with the 3 forwards.

It feels more like a percentage/keep trying same move and it will come off game, rather than real football.

But im having fun trying to score as many goals as possible on it.

When i want a realistic game of football I will switch on UEFA CL :)

So to sum up, im having fun with both games now, especially with PES after realising it is NOT realistic, its just a fun arcade game!

How times have changed!

Guys, how do you assign player numbers in the Ultimate Team mode? I have Cafu as right-back and he is no.1! Arrgggh!

What you do is Select ' Play Ultimate team match ' in the main menu then once the screen with all your players faces and formation is up, press 'START' on the controller then the menu appears and you select ' EDIT KIT # ' and you change all the numbers there.

What you do is Select ' Play Ultimate team match ' in the main menu then once the screen with all your players faces and formation is up, press 'START' on the controller then the menu appears and you select ' EDIT KIT # ' and you change all the numbers there.

Jay D = Legend. Cheers mate. :)

Atfer getting back into pro evo 6 for the ps2, I can categorically confirm that PES6 is FAR MORE Arcade than this game.

I started a master league with liverpool and havent conceded after 10 games, and I just basically try to score all my goals with the 3 forwards.

It feels more like a percentage/keep trying same move and it will come off game, rather than real football.

But im having fun trying to score as many goals as possible on it.

When i want a realistic game of football I will switch on UEFA CL :)

So to sum up, im having fun with both games now, especially with PES after realising it is NOT realistic, its just a fun arcade game!

How times have changed!
woohoo this guy is a legend! thats a good post Kevano and I totally agree with you having played a few Master League matches last night... Konami have work to do.

Dj

Played PES6 at my mates flat at the weekend (he has always been into FIFA and only recently tried PES6).

I hated every minute of it. Going home and playing UEFA again was like a dream.

I am gonna play a friendly when I get home Man U v Roma at Old Trafford! Bring them on!

7-1 easy on champs league lol, i play on world class all the time and win most games by 10 goals, only play 5 min halves too, ive got 950 cards in my collection album now, oh and this game crashes when your looking through the album too, another bug from ea, thanks lads, the online and random crashes werent enough, they added a new bug, those guys love us lol

lol its easy mate, if ya know where the games weakneses are you can exploit them easily

10 goals in a five minute half though!?

Sorry mate, I'm a sceptic when it comes to things like that! :)

all you do is get it down the wings and wip in a low cross, score everytime with it,

Just been trying it mate . . .

No! Depending on what team you are playing/defenders they have etc it's different every time!

God I love this game! Just beat B.Munich away on World Class mode with United 3-1. Second leg should be easy now (hopefully :)). Then onto the quarters!

Just been trying it mate . . .

No! Depending on what team you are playing/defenders they have etc it's different every time!

God I love this game! Just beat B.Munich away on World Class mode with United 3-1. Second leg should be easy now (hopefully :)). Then onto the quarters!

For the life of me i dont know how your enjoying playing the CPU

I dont enjoy the game, im just tring to get points to fill my collectors album. if ya win by 8-10 goals away from home using your ultimate team you get bout 1.400 points

Just played this game this aftenoon. Friendly match I beat Barca 5-0 with Villa on world class. Then went onto Xbox live and was a shit game where we drew 2-2 and both his goals were scored from the low cross, volley it in trick.

PES is so much better and more fun.

Just played this game this aftenoon. Friendly match I beat Barca 5-0 with Villa on world class. Then went onto Xbox live and was a shit game where we drew 2-2 and both his goals were scored from the low cross, volley it in trick.

PES is so much better and more fun.

thank you, im still playing PES6 which came out in october? i have had fifa since febuary, havent played it in weeks.... wont play it again. You guys who all love this game are off your rockers :)

Erm, sorry, but I played PES6 for less than a month before getting it on eBay, so to use your argument, you're off your rocker.

What would the world be like without opinions, eh? :)

all you do is get it down the wings and wip in a low cross, score everytime with it,

PES6 all over, everytime you go online, that's the only way people score ... cheap and how people have fun scoring the same goals is beyond me :roll:

i know what ya mean m8, uefa online is a joke, its on the worst ea server in years, virtually impossible to complete a game, when i complete the collectors album thats it for me with the game, only need bout 100 cards altogether now

I love the game but in fairness the EA servers are fucking awful. How were they so good for FIFA and so utterly utterly crap for UEFA?

Back
Top Bottom